V3,V4 and V5 Tamatowns Discontinued?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatogirl

Reaction score
I have a tama-go and went on the new website,but it is only for the music star/tama-go.I don't see any links to the previous tamatowns,does that mean that Bandai has discontinued those towns and their services?

Nope! I went on to the V3 one as recently as yesterday. Just do a Google search for V3 Tama Town, etc. and it should come up. They're still there! :D It's just that the Music Star and Tama-Go are the most recent ones so that's why Bandai has them on Tama Town currently.

They are actually still on bandai's site, but not as obvious as before. You scroll down the tamagotchi.com site until you are at the bottom. There you should find a little tab with an arrow on it, that says "open" click it and a tamatown menu for previous versions will appear.

Hope I helped! :D

I'm so glad you guys were here and that you put up the question Gato! I recently found my v4 and when I went to use tama town I was crushed to see that the town wasn't there! I'm very glad they're not lost:D

Oh good! Some of my favorite games are on the old TamaTown versions. I'm glad that they're still here! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back