v3,v4,v5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kool cat 7

Reaction score
there is a such thing as the v3,v4.v5 my friend ordered them online and has them they are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool! but sadly i`m not giving the secrets away to ANYBODY! :unsure: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :) :) :) :) :) :lol: :D :unsure:

No I am afriad not... BanDai has onl got as far as V2 in English. In Japan there are other versions, but aren't known by the names V2, V3, but Keitai, Cho jinsei, AKAI, Deka...

Your friend has most probably acquired a fake...

[SIZE=24pt]Well Your Friend Just Bought Fakes That DON'T Work. Sorry ;l[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, this is correct.

Often on eBay, they say a "Tamagotchi Version 4". In most cases, it's just a multi-pet. :huh:

[SIZE=24pt]Well Your Friend Just Bought Fakes That DON'T Work. Sorry ;l[/SIZE]
they probably work, they just arent REAL tamagotchis.

im srry to disapoint u but they are probably fakes....

PM ME IF A VERSION 3 COMES OUT!!!!!!

Probly fake Scam. This is the 4 time I saw something like this. V2'S are not coming out until Bandai comes out with they announce that they are. :angry:

Probly fake Scam. This is the 4 time I saw something like this. V2'S are not coming out until Bandai comes out with they announce that they are. :angry:
You mean v3. B) v2's are out. Have been for a long time.

Anyway...

As they said, your friend got a fake. It isn't a real Tamagotchi. There is no v3. There are other tamagotchis not out in america that are out in Japan, but they are called things like Entama, Akai, etc etc. Not v3, v4, v5 and on.

Likely the item will just be a shell. There'll be no wiring, and be useless. There is no real v3. It's a scam.

I hate to dissapoint you...but...there is such thing as v3. It came out in late 2005. It is called mini tamagotchi.(I say don't get it. 'Cause all you do in v3 is feed them, clean there...messes, and turn the light on and off.) You don't beleive me? Well, all my friends have 'em. At Target they're only 7.99. (It is true.) Though I think they're already sold out.

But...if you really want the new v3...I could...get 'em for you. :huh:

It's fake.You can tell.The mametchi doesn't even look like the original look at this(clickie).It's total proof

HUH? Wait, that is possibly a ENTAMA! Well, in a fake package anyway. I have seen that Tama somewhere. That is most likely a Entama. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back