v3!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SaltyAJ

Reaction score
Guess what?

The v 3s.......they have little antennas, as it says on the pictures, and heres how it works:

Tamatown.com . Thats it. Your link to everything v3.

The v3s come out in february, and the website is not up at all until the end of January.

When it is up, here is what it will be:

Tamatown.com is a website where, (with a password and a username) you can connect to the internet (yay) and use the points that you get from playing with your handheld tamagotchi to buy things from larger internet shops! There are also movie thetres, arcades with different games, a food court, and get this: you can meet the parents and grandparents of your pet, after they have gone away on you pets screen!

"After giving Gotchi points to the Tamagotchi King online, a password allows kids to visit his castle where they can then pick up new passwords to unlock souvenirs in the Tamagotchi egg itself"

I dont know exactly what that means, but it is there from a reliable source!

The v3s have four new games and 20 new characters!

they are $14.99

they run on the same kind of betteries

and i heard there are more new secret codes!

I bet now you want january to end so bad right? me too!

WOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!

I can´t believe what i´m seeing here!!!!

Hey, SaltyAJ, where did you get all this information on? PLEEEEASE tell me!!!

Please, SaltyAJ!!!!!!!!!! Tell me the website you got this off!!!!!

:(

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M DEFINATLY GOING TO BEG FOR IT WHEN IT COMES OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( ;) :D :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Yeah!!!!!! Come on, SaltyAJ, me and UnitedTamagirl#1 are DESPERATE to know the website where you got all this from!!!!!

-Begs-

Oh, PLEEEASE tell us.......!!!

- starts to sob........-

Hey rambo2 and UnitedTamagirl#1

I just found the info by googling Version 3 Tamagotchis and on Wikipedia.org they tell you all the info SaltyAJ gave us.

Happy Hunting

Tamatansy

Wow I didn't know they were so cool! My mom won't buy me a V1 or V2 anymore. She said that in I think November. And right after she said that she said if a V3 ever came out right when they came out she would buy me one! Yahoo! Yipee! Yay! Is there any more info???

DUde i cannot wait for them to come out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...um...isnt this mostly the exact same thing i posted in my other thread?

I don't think I will be able to rest untill I have one :eek: :hitodetchi: :eek: :eek: :mametchi: :ph34r: :gozarutchi: :pochitchi: :huh: They will be like the hottest toys in the universe!!

I can't stop begging mum.But she said "it's not your Birthday and we just had christmas".

That made me annoyed.I guess I will have to buy one with my own money when they come out.

:wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
Guess what?The v 3s.......they have little antennas, as it says on the pictures, and heres how it works:

Tamatown.com . Thats it. Your link to everything v3.

The v3s come out in february, and the website is not up at all until the end of January.

When it is up, here is what it will be:

Tamatown.com is a website where, (with a password and a username) you can connect to the internet (yay) and use the points that you get from playing with your handheld tamagotchi to buy things from larger internet shops! There are also movie thetres, arcades with different games, a food court, and get this: you can meet the parents and grandparents of your pet, after they have gone away on you pets screen!

"After giving Gotchi points to the Tamagotchi King online, a password allows kids to visit his castle where they can then pick up new passwords to unlock souvenirs in the Tamagotchi egg itself"

I dont know exactly what that means, but it is there from a reliable source!

The v3s have four new games and 20 new characters!

they are $14.99

they run on the same kind of betteries

and i heard there are more new secret codes!

I bet now you want january to end so bad right? me too!
PLEASE Tell me which website you got this from.

I don't get it. Why would bamdai wait 'till after Christmas.All my friends got v.2's for christmas

and they are really disapointed ;) :chohimetchi: Time to shout the secret.We all wan't to know

where you got this from.

I have a feeling you're going to need a wireless router to be able to connect. I also have a feeling that many people are going to be disappointed if you do, in fact, need a router.

*yay for having one*

Dear person who stretched the page,

FIX YOUR POST!

This probably came from a V3 spotted on eBay tpic made by me and RTT.Yes, it IS true what has all been said above. :D
how much will it be in pounds?????? :D :huh: :huh: :huh:

I have a feeling you're going to need a wireless router to be able to connect. I also have a feeling that many people are going to be disappointed if you do, in fact, need a router.
*yay for having one*

Dear person who stretched the page,

FIX YOUR POST!
I dont think they would need a wireless router... Also this topic has been posted by other members...

I dont think they would need a wireless router... Also this topic has been posted by other members...
how much POUNDS will they cost

They will probably be about £12.99 which i thinhk is unfair, becuase the americans get it for $14 which is £8.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back