V31 on eBay!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VESION 31 on ebay!!! would you buy it.

• Oh my gosh I'm buying it!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sure...

• Like its real

• It's a total FAKE!!!

• no, it says VESION not version

• as if

• why not?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=14pt]I'd no it was a fake but i'd look at it read the description then decide. who noes? it could be better then V4! Probley not but anyways.[/SIZE]
A fake better than the real? Hahahahaha, yeah right. V4's are awesome. Can't wait for V4.5!

C~M

THAT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FAKE! I MEAN WHO WOULD BE STUPID ENOUGH TO BUY SOMETHING LIKE THAT!!!!??? :lol:

Guys. Use common sense! If it's higher than a V4.5, IT'S FAKE!. You don't need to make a topic "lyk zomg v31 !$ $o fak3!". We all know that.

C~M

Courtnee, I see your point, but really, some people dont know this, these are usefull for those guests out there *waves to guests HI!* Please, Let me see for a minute.

Anyone have a pic of one over 100? I would buy it if it was good enough... dunno I am a tama fanatic!

Shed a tear

[quote name=CourtneeMalakinCan you use common sense. If it's higher than a V4' date=' it's fake. Use common sense the stop making useless topics. Use common sense....
She's right if it's higher then v4.....FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And anyways we're about 2 get v4.5!!!!!!!

So if u buy a fake tama that's ok with me 'cus i don't care if u spend 15.99 on a fake tama and it tuns out it's doesn't even turn on thats ur problem. :blink:

DEVIL OUT! ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

If hugs were raindrops,I'd send you a storm...

If kisses were leaves,I'd send you a forest...

If love was a person,I'd send you me!!!

bandi might make a versoin 5 and u r saying that any thing higher than a v4 is fake! so bottom line your saying bandi would make some thing fake?? :huh:
[/QUOTE]

What the hel??? A V31??? Ok... total fake, and you said it was a copy of V2? Wow.. people these days, its just a bunch of low-lives thinking people would fall for something like that and probably raised the price...ergh so anoyed!

i hate people who do that, and the highest tams that we know of that are sold in the U.S are V1-V4.5's and thats probably the most popular right now,

They will do anything to try and sell it, even if that includes saying it is a version 100!!! They want to make it sound very cool when it's only a normal cyber pet toy.

Hope i helped, and have a great tama-talking day!!!

totally fake come on I've heard of version9 from Mexico and guess what...it looks kust like a V3 or a v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back