V3s in stock on Amazon again!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.nyatchi.

Reaction score
Just to tell you, all the v3 colors are in stock on amazon currently! Even the new colors! Just in case you can't get one where you live...

Just go to amazon.com and search tamagotchi and scroll down. In stock v3s! G'luck getting one! :)

looks like everybody snatched them up, they're 'currently unavailable' now.
They show a price... but it seems sold out already.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]its unavailable how bad... i really want one badly.... By the way do they have any V3 in singapore? [/SIZE] :)

Tamagotchi V3 Translucent Pink is available on Amazon for $14.99!

Get it while it's still in stock!

[SIZE=14pt]its unavailable how bad... i really want one badly.... By the way do they have any V3 in singapore? [/SIZE] :furawatchi:
are u from singapore?!

I'm from singapore as well!

:ph34r: Yes, I think so... but I'm from the US. I think you have connexions, I've seen some on ebay!

I think they're out in signapore...Malasyia has them, think the asain countries have them considering the asain version is on ebay...

Tee hee, those v3s sell out fast! They ran out at my local walmart.

I got my two V3 at the Walmart I work at. I noticed them one night after the store was closed. There was only one Blue with circles left so I hid it. The next morning I came in and bought two. I believe the store sold out at the end of the day so I'm happy to get my two out of luck and fate. Clear black was catching my eye for awhile, until I seen it in person then I didn't care for it. I'm hoping for some good colors to be released.

I got my two V3 at the Walmart I work at. I noticed them one night after the store was closed. There was only one Blue with circles left so I hid it. The next morning I came in and bought two. I believe the store sold out at the end of the day so I'm happy to get my two out of luck and fate. Clear black was catching my eye for awhile, until I seen it in person then I didn't care for it. I'm hoping for some good colors to be released.
cool story!! i'm hoping that my local store wil have v3's but i think that they're not released yet in my country..

:furawatchi: :unsure: :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back