V3's

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Did you ever have a V3 tama, and do you still?

• I did have one and I still do,

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I did have one but I don't now,

• I didn't have one ever,

• V3's are so yesterday and I have a V4,

• V3's are so yesterday but I don't have a V4.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

giraffagotchi

Reaction score
I had two V3 tamas, but one died and I gave the other one away to my friend. I got sick of looking after them to keep up my 21 Gen record, so I didn't replace the battery for one of them and I gave the other one away. But, anyhoo, does anybody still possess one? Thanks.

Anyone who replies will be added to my Buddies, and if you need any help, please PM me and I'll do my best to help you out!

Giraffagotchi

I have 1 V3 and that's it. I've had it since October 1st and I actually like V3s a little better than V4s. My friend has a V4 and it has horrific games on it, items cost soooo much and she has a strange teen. It's like a hawaiianotchi or something. Everyone else at school only has V3s and ALOT of kids at school have tamas. Like 10 people and most of them have 2 V3s. That might not B alot tho.

Yes, I have 2 and i've had one of them since Easter last year and my second one just past Easter.

Love my Tamagotchi's...

Even though I neglected them... now all 4 of them are dead. With no batteries.

Thanks for replying. I came on here a week ago and it was all V4 talk. I am glad to find out that a few people still have them!

I kinda want one they seem cool even though I already have a V4

I have a V3 Decotchi with a baby boy right now. I keep it running in case I want a friend for the two V4s

But it is easy to take a break from them. I just take out the batteries and put the tab back in and store them in a bedside cabinet B)

Sometimes it is really nice to take a tama out after 3 months and fiddle with it all over again :)

I have 3 V3.V4 are much funner but I still love my V3s and I think a lot of people still do too!

:)

Yep! I have two V3's running at the moment.

My artic camo designed V3 is a toddler Tamatchi.

My see-through pink designed V3 is a teen.....can't remember what it's called though! xDD

*Tgd*

I got my Union Jack V3 just after christmas and It is still my first gen because I keep mine on pause a lot :lol:

The first tama I ever got was a V3 and I still have it cause I love it and it's my baby. I know that sounds weird but, that's me! It's pink with pink and white hearts on it and I will treasure it forever!

I have a V3, but it's been paused for months now. Since December or January I think I've had it paused. It's a baby girl named Lexi and she's on the 21st generation. Pretty good seeing as I've only had it since July. Took a lot to get my parents to buy it for me. But I got it. I love it, but I never play it anymore as with my V1, now that I have my V4. My V1 has a dead battery. But her name is Nessy and she is Lexi's biological (LOL) TamaSister. My V1 and V3 characters the generation before Nessy and Lexi were Ben (V3) and Jen (V1). Jen was a Mimitchi and Ben was a Decotchi. I mated them and they created, drumroll......LEXI AND NESSY! Anywho, yes I still have my V3, just paused because of my V4 which, no offense to V3 lovers, I love so much more than my V3, even though I still love my V3.

*GG96*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back