V4 2 questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mail comes in your mailbox (8th icon) the mailman will deliver it at certain times -

Once your tamagotchi becomes an adult, after 24 hours you will be offered a job via an [!] mail.

You will be given options for certain jobs; sometimes you will be denied the job, sometimes accepted. Depending on the skill/life points you have.

//Haze

mailman sends you mail, i think the star means fortune cookie, the envelope means points or gifts are mailed to you and the [!] gets you a job when your tamas an adult; first you graduate from school, then you can pick your job!

When your tamagotchi is awake it will recieve mail at certain times of the day automatically such as 9:00am and 4:00pm.

After your tamagotchi has gone to school for a few days, it will get an important mail(!) and you will graduate. Then in a day or 2 you will get another important mail where you will recieve job offers, apply for them anf if you are accepted you can then go to work play a game and earn a salary

1st question: How can i get mail?!?!?!
2nd: how can i work??
To get mail, you have to be patient until that little Envelope icon, known as "Post", is flashing black. Scroll to Post and select it. The flashing picture is the one you should select. It could be a Star for Fortune Stars. a [!] for Mail including Job Mail, and an envelope for regular mail, like from the Gotchi king, robbers, snakes, hearts, etc.

For the second question, you may want to have a look here: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=95049 A Job FAQ.

When your tama is an adult, you should receive Job Mail ([!])

soon, but it is not always "soon". Be patient!

You can switch jobs, I've experienced that, I assume that if your character has not gone to work in a while Gotchi wants you to get a new job.

I hope you are cleared up now!

-Fur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back