V4.5 characters

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WHY DOSE IT SAY CELEBTCHI IS A BOY AT THE TOP BUT CALLES IT A GIRL AT THE BOTTOM :mellow: :huh: :eek:
Hmm. I never noticed that before. I guess whoever at Bandai made that chart wasn't paying attention.

They always make mistakes on charts for V4.5.Like the the Matchmaker!They don`t even say one thing about her bringing Tamas a Partnher! :( :huh: :eek: :eek: :( :(

Well the chart is great and all but what I'm looking for is a flow chart of tamagotchi. Do you know what I mean?

I want to know which tamagotchi's have intelligence or which have social and artistic. So I wanna know what my tamagotchi is good at. Like Mamectchi is intellagent and Kuchipatchi is social. Does anyone know what I mean?

If you do I'll really like it if you help. Thank-you

Cya :marumimitchi:

Well the chart is great and all but what I'm looking for is a flow chart of tamagotchi. Do you know what I mean?I want to know which tamagotchi's have intelligence or which have social and artistic. So I wanna know what my tamagotchi is good at. Like Mamectchi is intellagent and Kuchipatchi is social. Does anyone know what I mean?

If you do I'll really like it if you help. Thank-you

Cya  :marumimitchi:
GROWTH CHART V4.5

Correction in my Chart, a Teen can turn into any of three 4 depending on its skill points. Example, Ura Young Memetchi has many Gorgeous so it may turn into an Ura Zukyutchi, Ura Violetchi, Shitekitchi, or Violetchi

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow this helped...even though i dont have a v4.5 :)

Do you think you could make a V.5 one? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
SUPER COOL!!!but...

i know all the v4. 5 characters long,long,long time ago.

thanx anyway!!!!!! :hitodetchi:

:eek: i have the kind with the flowers

on her head & she's colour brown.

DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHAT

THEY CALL THEM?! its v.4.5 by the way. :angry:

THANKS! :angry: you guys rock! lol...

igot mine at ross in boise in the toy section (the very back of the store) there's one left so HURRY. :furawatchi: :D :) :) :) :)

Great! I love the character charts! I have one v4.5 and one v4 tamagotchi but I plan to soon get a v6!!! I cant wait! I also hope to get a v5! My v4.5 is a Kometchi (so far) named Danny and my v4 is a Masktchi :) named Zora!!! I LOVE MY TAMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back