v4.5 date

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vader8

Reaction score
:) I need to know when the new tamagotchi v4.5 will come out so I know when to start to save up for it thanks :)

Last edited by a moderator:
*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*

I have a question, I dunno where to put it, so I put it here, in case it's actually the Japanese v4.

What version of tamagotchi is this, and does anyone know what it does? I'm a bit interested in buying it, problem is I don't read Japanese.

Tamagotchi from YesAsia

If it's something that I can still play, despite the language barrier, then I don't mind buying it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks alot.

I have a question, I dunno where to put it, so I put it here, in case it's actually the Japanese v4.
What version of tamagotchi is this, and does anyone know what it does? I'm a bit interested in buying it, problem is I don't read Japanese.

Tamagotchi from YesAsia

If it's something that I can still play, despite the language barrier, then I don't mind buying it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks alot.
That a Tamagotchi School. I'd read some info on it before buying it:https://www.homestead.com/karrsplace/tamasuku.html. I never really liked idea of that one myself. From what I know you collect students for your school.

On the V4.5 release date, I don't care how long it takes as long as all glitches are taken care of. My V4 is so glitchy and I thought it was kind of rushed out before it was actually checked for problems.

can we get back to my question pleasejavascript:emoticon(' :furawatchi: ')

The reply to your question is:

Bandai has not announced an official date. Some people thought it'd be out by June 25th, others say somewhere between July 1-5th. It does however seem to be right around the corner so if I were you, I'd start saving up now if you wanted to purchase a V4.5 right when they come out.

You can try calling your nearest toystore or any other store that sells Tamagotchi to ask if they have any yet, but I don't think they'll be able to give you a shipping date. If they do - please share it with the rest of TamaTalk!

Bandai said that they are currently shipping the V4.5s to stores atleast a week ago so it should be here very early July.

V4.5 is out in the US.

If you live in California, you get first chance at them. There are a few listed on ebay now. :eek:

Darn! I live in Texas! And for years I've wanted to live in California! Well at least they're FINALLY out!!!

C~M

P.S. I'm gonna get 2 V4.5's. The Flames and the Puzzel Peices. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back