V4.5 group hatch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama_dude2010

Reaction score
Lets All Hatch our V4.5 Together..... I dont have a date yet (waiting until this one dies) But After we will post what gender we got and post updates on them, This should be fun!!!! :D :eek: :eek: Then when it come out lets do a Tama-Go group hatch! :D

I'll totally do it! mine is a child right now and should be a teen today ^_^ PM me the day. Thx!

nice i having breeding grop if you wana join, sins i dont wana reset my baby! (cuz his too cute! and aduruble! and this is mt first tama!) so if you dont wana reset your tama join my grop... !!!

idindt say that they should not come to your huching grop i just said that if they dont want to reset there tamas they can come to my grop and i gave exsample that it was me! >_<

Tommorrow at 12 PM we will be reseting our Tama's! I cant wait!!! :( :( Oh and start at 11:58 and set all the settings then at 11:59 press the B button and let the egg apear! :D :D :D

What if we have a different time zone as you? o.o;; Soo our eggs wont all be hatched at the same time :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back