V4.5 Group Hatching Log! ^_^

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~sunflower~

Reaction score
Welcome to ~sunflower~,*Cinnamoroll*, TamaGirl7225, and jaz!'s log!

Allow me to show/explain the v4.5 tama's being used in this Group Hatching:

~sunflower~'s v4.5:

https://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g200/Nina12320/yellow.jpg

*Cinnamoroll*'s v4.5:

Yellow polka dot pattern

TamaGirl7225's v4.5:

Global Pattern

jaz!'s v4:

So there they are! As of tomorrow at 11:00 am eastern time, we will officially hatch them, and be posting frequently.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay! I hope everyone makes it today. Well, I want to give a little backround on my exclusive Global V4.5 and how lucky I was to get it.

Well, yesterday at about 11:00 AM I called TOYS 'R' US and asked if they had the Tamagotchi V4.5 PC Pack. They of course said 'no' and I could tell that the lady talking to me from TOYS 'R' US actually didn't go back and "look" for it. I also knew that she thought I was crazy :D ! LOL, anyways I told my gram and she said we would go anyways because we had to go buy my 4 year old brother a Nintendo DS Lite! Urrrgghhh... anyways we had to get him one because the "big boys" at his daycare ha dthem and they wouldn't let him play (How evil of them :angry: !). Hehe anyways, we got to TOYS 'R' US and I began speed walking down to the tama isle. I nearly fainted when I saw it! The PC Pack! I was sooo excited ^_^ ! And I was also very lucky! So since yesterday I have been basically staring at it! I can't wait til' 11:00 o' clock because that is in.... 40 minutes!

.................................................................................

Now is the fun part. Predicting! I would really like a boy for my first generation, but a girl would be just as good! I think I'll name the baby AIDEN if its a boy and if its a girl I'll name her ADDIE! I love those names and I'm going for the alphabetical theme. Well, I think thats it for now. Now its only 36 minutes! Woot Woot :D !

YAY! 11 o' clock at the dot! I'm entering all of the beginning info... date, time, birthday, username-- all of that stuff. Now I'm just waiting for the egg to hatch. Ahh.. nothing like a brand new tama! Oh yeah, because I'm using the Global Design, my username is EARTH! ^_^

OMG! The egg hatched! It's a girl! I named her ADDIE and gave her four bowls of cereal. Now I'm off to play CLIMB! :angry:

EDIT: ADDIE won her first game of CLIMB! How cute! ^__^

Mines the polka dot pattern-- the one you see when you first enter the site!!

Yay! a boy!! he will be called Saiyo. i fed him 2 cereals and 3 oranges!! We played climb, and didn't win the first time... then i got the hang of it!!

:angry: ^_^ :p :D :D

Yay! I'm glad to see someone else came! Hehe, a tad late though! But that's okay... you and Saiyo were fashionably late!

ADDIE is down for her nap right now so I'll post her current stats.

Name: ADDIE

Hungry: @@@@ out of @@@@

Happy: @@@ out of @@@@

Training: No training bars yet!

Funny points: 0

Gorgeous points: 6

Spiritual points: 6

Weight: 9 lbs.

Generation: Gen1

Gotchi points: 800 pts.

Username: EARTH

Whoops! ADDIE just woke up..... and made a mess. I'll clean it up and go play some climb!

EDIT: Right after I posted her stats, ADDIE started crying. I gave her a pat on her little back! Now she has 1 training bar!

OMG! ADDIE evolved into a Hitodetchi :huh: ! I'm soo happy! ADDIE is very cute! Here's our first interview together!

INTERVIEW WITH ADDIE #1

Me: So ADDIE, how are you doing?

ADDIE: I'm fine. I wanna connect with MANGO!

Me: ADDIE! That isn't how you ask!

ADDIE: Sorry. Can I please connect with MANGO?

Me: Yes you may.

ADDIE: Yay! MANGO is my buddy. MANGO is my pal!

Me: *looks at ADDIE* Isn't she the cutest thing you've ever seen?

ADDIE: Don't worry Haley, I know I'm adorable! :D

Awwww.. what a little cutie! I love her already! For you guys wondering, MANGO is my Gen3 on my other V4.5, the Red Butterflies design. I decided not to RESET her, for she is really cute! She's a Ura Debatchi! Hehe ,well I have to take ADDIE to visit MANGO, so we'll see you later!

ADDIE: Bye bye! :furawatchi:

Hi, sorry I'm so late... :furawatchi: ;;

Anyway, I've just hatched my v4.5, and it's a a....girl! I named her mint, then fed her one of all the four types of foods.

Afterwards we went off and played a game of climb. I'm very proud of Mint for reaching all 30 clouds on her first try~

She's so cute! *adores Mint's Mint-ness*

Here are her current stats:

Hungry:mad:@@@

Happy: @@@@

Training: 0/9

Funny: 0

Gorgeous:0

Spiritual:6

Weight:7lbs

Generation:1

Gotchi Points: 400

Username: Lara

Hooray! Mint has just evolved into a Kuribotchi!

She's such a cute little chestnut, bouncing around the screen.

Here are her stats now:

Happy:mad:@@@

Training:1/9

Funny:10

Gorgeous:0

Spiritual:12

Weight:13lbs

It seems like Mint is turning out to be an energetic, hyper, candy loving, little ball of fun :D

I'm letting ADDIE sit in her little tree cradle outside for a bit. Hmm.. it's been about 30 minutes... I'll go get her. I hope she's having fun. I'll brb... :(

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Ooohh, it looks like ADDIE has some mail! Let's see what it is. A fortune and A [!] letter. Here's her fortune.

Money: 2

Love: 1

Strength: 1

Well that's not a very good fortune :D ! Let's take a look at the [!] letter. It's Ms. Frill! She's taking ADDIE to her new preschool! Awww... how cute! Let's give ADDIE another interview.

INTERVIEW WITH ADDIE #2

Me: ADDIE! You got excepted for school! Your a big girl now!

ADDIE: Yay! I love Ms. Frill! She is very nice and we dance all of the time!

Me: Aww.. how nice!

ADDIE: Well, sometimes I fall on my face though.

Me: Oh that isn't good.

ADDIE: Can we paly Tug-of-War now?

Me: I guess. Let's go ADDIE!

Well, you heard it! ADDIE and I are off to play some Tug-of-War!

That's a good idea TamaGirl! I'm going to go let Mint spend some time outside, be back later!

So far Mint's favorite game is Climb, considering she hasn't had much luck with Tug Of War.

What's this? She got a letter. It is...

a snake -_-

poor Mint, off to cheer her up by playing climb!

-------------

Mint just got a [!] letter, and is now beginning pre-school with Ms. Frill!

The first time I sent her, she didn't fall on her face either time. I guess Mint is a fast learner :huh: ;;

------------

The mailman must be moving fast, because Mint just got another letter! It is...

a robber T_T hmm, bad letter luck. He took 300 pts. Hmph, *Mint sprays pepper spray in his face* Yeah, you go Mint!

Hi again! Just a quick question. Is it just me, or when this log gets a new reply, it turns into an envelope? And when their aren't any new replies, it's the "Log: No New replies" but with a dot in the lower right corner. Hmm... a little wierd but sort of neat too!

Not a lot of news for ADDIE. She did win a game of Tug-of-War though! She's a very athletic tama. And a very cute one at that too! I love her a lot. I'm hoping *crosses fingers* tht she'll evolve into a Zouritchi, a UraYoungVioletchi, or a Yakantchi! I like them a lot. Right now ADDIE is just chillin' out in her tree cradle. She likes it a lot! Tomorrow I'll be at my other Gram's house. She doesn't have a computer so I won't be able to post tomorrow until late evening sometime.

ADDIE: Adios! Ciao! Asta la Vista! Bye bye! So long!

Ah, what a cutie! -_- :huh:

Mint just got a fortune in the mail! Does the mailman ever...stop? XD

Here is her fortune:

Money:2

Love:3

Health:2

Pretty good fortune :huh:

---------------

I think I'll go decorate my v4.5...to the sticker and keychain collection! whee~

I am no good at keeping up with you guys -_-

anyways, Now Saiyo is a Kuribotchi!! As of right now, his stats are:

Weight:18

Hungry: @@

Happy: @@@@

Training: seven

Funny:77

Gorgeous:18

Spiritual:55

In preschool Saiyo was very good at his dancing lessons!! that made me so proud!! *teary eyed* Now he is in grade school with Mr. Turtlepedia. So far he has won almost all of his "present picking". The other times i wasn't paying attention, so we lost. :(

As for the mailman, he comes very often, giving un/pleasant surprises!! Pleasant surprises being money and other various things from the King, fortunes, etc, etc. Unpleasant being that stupid theif!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( Once, the theif stole 800 points. :angry: :angry:

Though, there was one point when, Saiyo had no interest to play any games at all for no reason. Then, he decided to play again. Yay!

~~~~~~~~~~~

When i bought my Tama, i also bout a lanyard that came with a lil' mametchi holding a bouquet! So cute!

I simply adore my tama!!

I have tried connecting my v3 to my v4.5, but, they wont connect... :huh: i'll have to go to the help section......

P.S Thank you Tamagirl, for classifying me as fashionably late

Wait...how is Saiyo 2 years old? I hasn't even been a day since you've hatched him XD

And...I thought only teens went to school with Mr. Turtle...heh? :(

huh? ohhh, wrong tama!! I was looking at my other one, Saiya! <--- (bad at names) at the moment and wrote her stats instead, and mingled Saiyo and Saiya together!! :D

Well, as of yesterday, Saiyo's stats were

Weight:9

Training:3

Funny:

Gorgeous:

Spiratual:

Alot is missing i know... Many of this info has changed since yesterday.

Oh, I see XD That makes more sense

-------------

This morning when I woke up, Mint had 3 hungry hearts down and 2 happy hearts down, so I fed her 2 scones and a piece of sushi, then she beat a game of climb. Unfortunately, right afterwards she received a snake in the mail, and had to beat climb again to cheer up.

She should be evolving soon...I wonder what Mint will become.

-----------------

On a separate note, I decorated the v4.5. What do people think?

https://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g200/Nin...20/yellow-1.jpg

I don't believe it!!!! Squee zomg yay!!!

Mint just evolved into...ura young violetchi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My all time favorite tama! Yay Mint! *huggles her beyond all reason*

Here are her stats as she evolved:

Happy:mad:@@@

Training:4/9

Funny:37

Gorgeous:14

Spiritual:28

Weight:10

Point:4400

So, it would appear that excellent care, highest funny points, and near highest spiritual points from a Kuribotchi will result in Ura Young Violetchi!

Awww! I love Ura Young Violetchi too! *hugs MINT* Anyways, you guys will NOT believe what ADDIE evolved into.

URA YOUNG MAROTCHI!!!!!

I adore my little ADDIE! She is so cute! Well shortly after evolving, ADDIE graduated Ms. Frill's class and soon got another [!] letter. She is now a member of Mr. Canvas's classroom! ADDIE is growing up so fast. Hehe :( , anyways I'll post her stats for you!

Name: ADDIE

Hungry: @@@@

Happy: @@@

Training: IIII (4)

Funny points: 26

Gorgeous points: 14

Spiritual points: 61

Weight: 32 lbs.

Generation: Gen1

Gotchi points: 4780 pts.

Username: EARTH

ADDIE wants to talk now! When she's talking, there will be a Hitodetchi emoticon in front of what she says!

:) Hi! I'm ADDIE! I'm soo cute right now! I'm a Ura Young Marotchi! My mummy/Haley says I'm a cutie! Today was a very fun one. I played Tug-of-War a lot of times and went to school! I love school with Mr. Canvas! He is very nice and helps me when I'm confused with a homeework problem or a worksheet. Then, when I came home mummy/Haley let me bounce arounnd for a while. I'm very tired now so I'm gonna go to sleep in my tree cradle. Bye bye!

Aww... what a nice little tama! I'll update tomorrow. Good-night everyone!

Latest posts

Back