V4.5 Happiness Glitch?!?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolphin Girl

Reaction score
My 6-year-old UraVioletchi with her baby recently bought a treasure chest from the shop. I used the treasure chest. It turned her into Otokitchi then back to UraVioletchi. I checked her hearts and all the Happiness ones were gone! Hungry, though, remained full. The even stranger thing: she didn't call for attention even though her Happiness was empty. Is this some glitch or does the treasure chest always make it unhappy?

It's random. Sometimes you win; sometimes you lose.

Then why did my Tama not call for attention? And there's no win/lose when you use items! Please explain what you said, binary.

Sometimes the items in the tresure chest are good, sometimes they aren't. Which can reflect their happiness after it is opened, depending on what is inside. They won't call for attention if they are mad, since you had them open the chest... You will need to play with them after that since they will be mad. (That or snacks)

So, if you opened up a chest with a pie flinging out at you, you'd be mad... If there was $1,000, you'd be happy... So along those lines is the tamas feelings.

Hmmm...you may have the wrong version. On V4.5, it ALWAYS turned the Tama into Otokitchi/Ojitchi and never lost any hearts.

Wrong, my Tarakotchi (V4) gets either money, items, turns him old, or turns him into a baby. I'm almost sure the V4.5 is the same. Also, happy hearts are always lost when you turn "young or old".

Nope, V4.5 is very different to the V4. BEWARE THE TREASURE CHEST ON V4.5!!!!

The above posters are correct.

You take a gamble when you have your Tamagotchi open the Treasure Chest. It either contains something good (like gotchi points or an item) or something bad (like temporarily turning your character old/into a baby)

If something good happens -> your Tamagotchi gets happiness hearts filled

If something bad happens -> you Tamagotchi loses happiness hearts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back