V4.5 hatching!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

#mimitchi#

Reaction score
Ready or not here comes the V4.5 hatch! yay yay! what everyone has been wiating for!

any everyones welcome!

where? @ Tama Talk

when? when everyones ready!

who is invited? everone on TT!

what time? i'll think of that soon

Remember v4.5s only!

have fun!

Good point. I'm not so sure there are a whole lot of places that have even released the 4.5's yet! I'd wait a while. "Ready or not..." I think most people are not ready. Sorry.

Getting a 4.5 between now and the end of July might be extremely difficult for some people. Outside of a few $40+ ones that have popped up on eBay, they aren't being sold in a lot of stores, and they aren't even listed for pre-order or for sale on amazon.com currently.

So, for those of you with cash, you can pretty much pick up whichever model you want off of eBay. For the rest of us, you might want to hold off on the v4.5 only hatching for a few weeks. If the stores bother to mark them down to the legal price. The store out where I live got in trouble for nearly doubling the tamagotchi price for some extra profit. And those were the v3s, this year.

ok whenever you guys are ready! i don't have one yet.. :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Getting a 4.5 between now and the end of July might be extremely difficult for some people. Outside of a few $40+ ones that have popped up on eBay, they aren't being sold in a lot of stores, and they aren't even listed for pre-order or for sale on amazon.com currently.
So, for those of you with cash, you can pretty much pick up whichever model you want off of eBay. For the rest of us, you might want to hold off on the v4.5 only hatching for a few weeks. If the stores bother to mark them down to the legal price. The store out where I live got in trouble for nearly doubling the tamagotchi price for some extra profit. And those were the v3s, this year.
I got one off amazon last week, when there was only 4 in stock.

My v4.5 is a :(

its name is jexon

it was spost to be jackon

it gos to preschool !

its a boy wen it is all grown up it is going to fall in love with my v4

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back