v4.5 how to get Ura Violetchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkchux

Reaction score
Here are my stats:

Weight : 16 lbs

Training : IIII

Funny : 12

Gorgeous : 35

Spiritual : 29

My tama is currently an ura young violetchi (so cute!), and I'm wondering if anyone has any tips on how to get the Ura Violetchi!

I've seen two different methods : one is getting mostly gorgeous points, the other is getting mostly spiritual points.

Which one is the right method?? Has anyone achieved an Ura Violetchi?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well really no certen way to get a certins tamgotchi. I would treat it with good care and see what happens.

Higher passion skill points than anything. I just got one this morning, which is what I was trying for. :)

No... The top skill is a happy face which is humor, the middle is a sparkle which is fashion/gorgeous, the bottom is a fist-thing which is passion.

I have 2 V4.5's, so yeah. ;)

The bottom skill, passion, needs to be higher than the others.

No... The top skill is a happy face which is humor, the middle is a sparkle which is fashion/gorgeous, the bottom is a fist-thing which is passion.
I have 2 V4.5's, so yeah. :lol:

The bottom skill, passion, needs to be higher than the others.
Thank you so much! I will try that ;)

No problem. B)

My Ellen's stats are only 4, 8, and 28. So yeah, just have the Passion stat higher. :p

All my tamagotchi v4.5 get are humour points :p What game do I have to play to play to get passion points. The game I usually play is climb. Please help ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back