V4.5 is coming in stores NOW!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:huh: :p YAY!!! I went to target today and they had them... only... The shell designs look alot different in real life, than on the internet. I wasn;t sure which shell to get. I may just wait until the new shell designs come in... Hello peacock and hawaiian blue! :p
EWHY DID YOU WAIT??? YOU COULD OF JUST GOTTEN A V4.5!! persanoly i dont care about the design!

Everyone in Southern California is so LUCKY!!!!!!! :huh: When will it come to ...... Singapore???????? :p I'm tired of waiting already!!!!!!!! :p :hitodetchi: :hitodetchi: ....................

:unsure: Maybe next 2 years.......... :D

Or maybe forever!!!! :D :D :D :D :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am going to beg my Daddy today to take me to ALL of the Target's and ALL of the Toys 'R' Us's and any other store we go by to look for Tamagotchi v4.5's!

:huh:

Hmm.... I'll have my mom look for one.

EWHY DID YOU WAIT??? YOU COULD OF JUST GOTTEN A V4.5!! persanoly i dont care about the design!
Well, I DO care about the design! I'm probably only going to get one, so I wanted to wait and make my mind up about a color I would really love. I think I'm going to go with the purple lava!

i call my local toystore and they saind they were getting them next month. :D

They are out for sale on Walmart.com now for only 14.24!!!! Get 'em while they last!!!!

:) :) Guess what? I got one at Target today! I live in Upstate NY. I have been calling and calling and calling the local stores to see if they had them in yet. I didn't call today but I went in to get something else and BAMM! there they were. :) :)

Cool but they are not here where I live :nyatchi:

I really wish they were though :lol: .

Lots of other people allready have them

in their town :lol:

~Tropical

Just thought I would let anyone know who was wondering. 4.5's are in Indiana now. Check out wal-mart. If we have them, I have no doubt that Illinois, Ohio, Michigan, and Kentucky now have them. We have part of the same distribution centers.

I ordered my V4.5 off of Walmart.com, so if your having Touble finding them in stores then try online. Walmart seems to ship pretty fast also.

:unsure: :huh: Guess what? I got one at Target today! I live in Upstate NY. I have been calling and calling and calling the local stores to see if they had them in yet. I didn't call today but I went in to get something else and BAMM! there they were. :rolleyes: :unsure:
I live on Long Island,New York (in West Islip) and at the Target near me they had many of the Tamagotchi V4.5 and a few of the Tamagotchi V4!

Last time I went to the Toys R Us near me,all they had was a bunch of Tamagotchi V4!

I hope the next time I go there they will have a bunch of Tamagotchi V4.5!

Just thought I would let anyone know who was wondering. 4.5's are in Indiana now. Check out wal-mart. If we have them, I have no doubt that Illinois, Ohio, Michigan, and Kentucky now have them. We have part of the same distribution centers.
Thanks!!!!!!!!!! I just ordered the red butterflies V4.5 online at Toysrus. I live in Indiana.

bunny, ireland girl, america gets everything first because it is the BEST country, and the most powerful. America has independence, patriotism, and a lot of other things. WE ARE THE BEST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back