v4.5 jobs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamalove46

Reaction score
ok, i have two v4.5s, ones job is at the tv place and the others is at elementrey school(its work) how do you do them??? :huh: :huh: :lol: :wub: :puroperatchi: :lol: :mimitchi: :gozarutchi: :ichigotchi: :nazotchi: :hitodetchi: :D :kusatchi: :mimitchi:

For the TV Place, if there's a < it means press the A button, if there's a o, press the B button, if there's an > press the C button (the A button is the far left button, B button is the middle one, and the C button is the far right one). I think that's how you do it, but I'm not sure. If I'm wrong, sorry.

For elementary school, you try to get the item that the teacher put in the box. Every time two of the boxes blink, it means the item has moved. Try to follow the item until the boxes stop blinking. Click on the correct box that the item is in. If you click on the wrong box, a poop thing falls on your head.

I hope I made enough sense of this, I'm not very good at explaining things. :puroperatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back