V4.5 Name glitch (disappears)?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CherubHorse

Reaction score
I've been meaning to post this for a while, but a few weeks ago my v4.5 named BOOP (I KNOW it's name was BOOP) suddenly changed. The first letter disappeared. Then the whole name would randomly disappear. But when it returned, the first letter never came back.

I did drop it in water 2 years ago, but it has been dried well for 2 years but maybe that has something to do with it???

+ It's a Chocolate Argyle pattern.

for reasons unknown V4.5's will randomly do this, i emailed Bandai about it as well and they don't even know why that happens, just something in the programming i guess.

I had a similar glith. My tama left it's baby, and I leave it for a few hours, waiting for a good time to name the baby and start the cycle over again, but when I check it, the baby is moving around on the screen. You aren't supposed to be able to do anything until you name the baby and my tamagotchi just skipped that step for some reason, so the baby had no name *__*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back