v4.5 picture

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone at tamazone was searching bandi.coom and found that and some other pictures.

Heh, I think the v4/4.5 are like the En/Uratama of North America! I just hope they have more "guyish" designs.

that picture looks awesome, that might actually change my mind to buy it! (as long its a price i could pay with my allowance :D )

i just hope there's more added features other than a new design and the PC stuff. :huh:

Omg! I gettin one!!! ☺☻

They look real' cool! Do you know what they do?

Thanx for the pic. :)

*AG11*

They are supposed to fetch your e-mail.

I think you say clearly: EMAIL

and if your computer is near by it

will tell you if you have new mail.

I think the jobs are like the uratama...

Characters? I'm not sure.

Great job Nyatchi_chan! You just found the tresure chest that we could not find! I hope they still cost $15 so I can still buy it with my money. Although I can ask for it for my birthday, since in fall it is my birthday. November to be exact.

Last edited by a moderator:
THat looks very cute. :p Where did you find the picture? (I do hope these things come to Spain :mametchi: )
i found it at a place it was a press realease loli found other stuff too which was not soposed to be discoverd by anybody

That's nice. I always thought the V4 would be to the V4.5 as the Entama would be to the Uratama. And I was correct!

-Kuchipatchi-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back