v4.5 question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaTaz

Reaction score
My v4.5 is a teen and only weighs 3lbs, i feed it lots and play with it afterward. is that a okay weight? what will happen if the weight drops more?

Ooh. It should not be that low. Lots of people have that glitch in v4.5's. Mine has that too. A normal teen shouldn't let the weight go down past 25-maybe 18 lbs. Don't worry, I would totally let the weight get back up to 20 or so. Just don't play games with it. Keep it at 20 and when it evolves into an adult it should be normal.

Ooh. It should not be that low. Lots of people have that glitch in v4.5's. Mine has that too. A normal teen shouldn't let the weight go down past 25-maybe 18 lbs. Don't worry, I would totally let the weight get back up to 20 or so. Just don't play games with it. Keep it at 20 and when it evolves into an adult it should be normal.
Actually it may not be a glitch, some teenagers just commonly loose alot of weight.

For example ichigotchi is a teen that looses alot of weight, but it is perfectly natural! If you don't like it, then feed it some extra food, although you shouldn't feed it too much. :puroperatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back