v4.5 souvenire help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

deals2u

Reaction score
I am having difficulty finding some of the souvenires for my v4.5 In fact, I've noticed that the FAQ on tamatown says there are only 30 souvenires total, but my tamagotchi has 32 spots available. I have noticed from reading through prior posts that some souvenires may not be currently available as Tama Town is still being updated. If any of the ones I am missing are capable of being picked up now, please let me know what, or give me a hint as to where to look. I'm a new tamagotchi owner, and I'm seriously addicted since I've picked them up. Unfortunately, I don't get a lot of time on the computer, so I have to be quick while in Tamatown. Thank you so much for any help. Also, if anyone needs help getting one that I have, please, feel free to ask!

Currently I have:

1:pASSPORT

2:BROCHURE

3:

4:pICTURE BOOK

5:ORGAN

6:

7:

8:DUMB BELLS

9:TREADMILL

10:

11:

12:

13:

14:

15:SCEPTRE

16:SWORD

17:

18:

19:

20:SMOOTHIE

21:JUG OF MILK

22:HAMMER

23:LADDER

24:DRILL

25:pOSTER1

26:pOSTER2

27:

28:ACTION FIGURE

29:GOLD DISC

30:

31:

32:

I know something about a wedding dress supposedly being available on the 10th and the 20th of the month, and I think I heard something about there being some big event at the mall on the 1st of every month. Also, I know I still have one last gift to recieve upon my 200,000 point donation to the king. And I haven't been able to visit my parents yet if I'm supposed to get one there. oh, and I still haven't been able to find a ticket for sale in the store, so I know I'm missing the ones from the travel agency. I've heard talk about a stamp supposedly being a souvenire, and a box, but no post office to recieve them at. I have tried so hard to finish collecting these, so please, let me know if you can help. Thanks.

Ok, I found a souvenier list on this site, but it only tells you cheats, or hexs, to get them. I want to know how to find them. When and where.

When you donate 200,000 Gotchi points to the king, you'll get the shield.

You can get the car in the 1st day of the month from the mall.

There's no souvenir in your parent's or grandparent's house.

The Post Office isn't finish yet.

Some of the souvenir are found when you use the Travel Ticket in your Tamagotchi to fly to a specific place and getting it from the Tamatown.

I don't know where the Trophy is, but the Lap Top is at the office in Tamatown, you can only access here when your adult tamagotchi has its own job.

THAT'S ALL I CAN SAY FROM NOW, THOUGH... ^_^

The Graduation Cap and Cape are found in the school of your Tamagotchi when it has now a job.

The Photo ID is found at the office.

PLEASE KNOW THAT MOST OF YOUR TAMAGOTCHI'S SOUVENIR WILL BE GONE WHEN YOUR TAMAGOTCHI MOVES AWAY, LEAVING YOU ITS CHILD. ^_^ ;) :D

Here those Souvenir that will disappear, that I know....

Passport

Brochure

Car

Picture Book

Organ

Graduation Cap

Graduation Cape

Dumbells

Treadmill

Smoothie

Jug of Milk

Hammer

Ladder

Drill

Poster 1

Poster 2

Photo ID

Action Figure

Lap Top PC

I only have these now, where can I find others??

1 passport (at beginning tamatown)

2 brochure (at tama town hall)

4 picture book (at preschool)

5 organ (at preschool)

6 graduation cap (at school after graduating)

7 graduation gown (at school after graduating)

10 maple leaf (after trip to Canada)

14 elephant (after africa trip)

25 poster 1 (theatre movie 1)

26 poster 2 (theatre movie 2)

27 photo id (in office right door)

28 action figure (in tamatoys slot game)

29 gold disc (tamabeat at 5, 15 and 25 of the month)

31 trophy (after playing bank game 200+)

32 laptop pc (in office right door)

Last edited by a moderator:
Here those Souvenir that will disappear, that I know....

Poster 1

Poster 2

I think the posters stay in your souvenirs list after your tama leaves... :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back