v4.5 Ura Young Violetchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FunFunMametchi

Reaction score
Hello! I was wondering how many skill points you need to have to get an ura young violetchi! Cause I wanna get her! Thanks so much!!!

i think you need to get a kuribotchi and raise it's gorgeous points (the one in the middle), or raise those points regardless of character. however, if this is higher then 1st gen, and the previous character was a character from the funny family (e.g ura zukyutchi) then you will get a teen from that family, and the same goes for the gorgeous and spiritual families as well. does this make sense?

huh? wait... how do you raise gorgeous points? Do you just go to school? Ok maybe I should give you some info since she's my sister. Her current tama is called Choco and she is the daughter of Mikan (ura yattachi) and Mario (tenpatchi). I don't know what families they are though... and her toddler right now is a kutchitamatchi.... So she needs to raise the gorgeous points... but how do you do that?

Last edited by a moderator:
okay i'll try to make it easier to understand.

say you have a kuribotchi. okay? you play a bunch of games with it, and the gorgeous (2nd skill points) points go way up. higher than all the others. bam, you have a high chance of getting ura young violetchi.

BUT WAIT.....

if you are on 2nd gen, and your previous character was let's say, ura mametchi. he's obtained with high funny (1st skill points) points, right? then his kid is a girl. it'll be unlikely that she will be ura young violetchi, because her family line is from the ura mame family. do you get it?

ok... I see what you're saying. So her previous character was a tenpatchi.... any idea what she'll likely be then?

EDIT: ok nevermind I'm just going to say to her: "Just leave her on, she'll evolve tomorrow and whatever you get will be awesome."

Besides, isn't not knowing what you're getting part of the fun? ;) But thanks for your help kutchipatchi.is.blue! I certainly learned something! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, Choco's family line is from the ura kuchi family, and it's highly likely that she'll become a character from the ura kuchi family. You can try and change that when she's a teen by going to school with ms. Flower a lot, that might help. Of course it won't help with getting ura young violetchi, but it's a chance to get ura violetchi. ;) also, if choco marries a character from the ura meme family, then the baby will have ura kuchi and ura meme lines and will have equal chance of becoming a character from either one. I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back