V4.5 When to pause.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I wanted to know if it was ok to pause the tamagotchi when i am sleeping, so i dont have to wake up early to feed it. Some of these little things are early risers!

Does it hurt the pet if i pause it when i sleep?

Does it change what it will become?

Thanks!

~ Sophia :D

It doesn't hurt your pet but it does slow down the growing time because it just stops the evolution clock.

It's totaly fine and a slower developing tama is better than a dead one. ;]

Thanks. I'll continue pausing it when i sleep then lol ^.^

I just ordered a v4 too, so i can have a v4 and v4.5. lol [Just a random fact =P]

~Sophia :D

I usually just change the clock to bed time when i don't have the time to care for my tama. (School, ect.) Sleeping Keeps the tama growing and if you had it's belly full and full happieness, low weight, ect. when you wake it up and it is old enough to evolve, it will become the best tama there is on the tama charts!! ;)

its ok to pause. but i only use it in emergencies. like when i am in a hurry. if u r not in a hurry, i recomend to just change the time and put it to sleep. bc i want my tama to grow

Ya. I know it's always better to put it to sleep. For instants, I had a child tama, It was in perfesct condition when i put it to sleep, I kept it sleeping and then one day i woke it up and every minut it began to change until it became a mimitchi!!!

Pausing will not effect the character your tamagotchi will become. To get a good character, you will ned to keep it's happieness and hunger at atleast 3 hearts. It does NOT harm your tama to pause it, but like the others said, it slows the growing process and your tama won't evolve as quickly as usual. Your best bet is to set the time to his or her bedtime. Happy almost-halloween!

Last edited by a moderator:
try not to pause it set the time to the real clock when its bed time it will fall asleep if it is during the day and your going to school and not allowd to bring it...

change the time to bed time and it will sleep the whole time then when you come back set it to normal time :D then it wont go so slow :)

hope i helped :p

:ph34r:masketchigirl:ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
When I pause mine, I do NOT advance the time. I just pick up where I left off.

Then when it does go to sleep, I just put the time ahead 6 hours or so and let it finish off it's sleep. Just don't let it not be able to wake up by it's self. That will mess you up.

Thanks everyone for your advice!

and hey Mothra! I'm Sophia! The girl that emailed you. It's cool to run into you you here. :D

~Sophia :)

nothing(that I know of) will happen when you pause your tamagotchi but its best if you just let it sleep when you sleep

because its sleeping mostlikely before you go to bed my tamagotchi goes to bed at 8pm I suppose everyone elses does too

so its ok but rather you let it sleep while you do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back