V4.5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRUE or FALSE?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mabye.

• I don't know.

• No

• Abouslutley not.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they are coming out in America. :eek: I think Admin said he/she (sorry admin i don't whether your a boy or girl :huh: ) that they didn't know about other countries :kusatchi: . I hope they come out in England :D .

I wish they would come to Australia.... but i'm still confused if it is coming out or not? or is it false information?

yes there is, but it didn't come out yet. click here

it says its gonna come out in mid-June in north america. im so excited aha ;)

It's not coming out in fall. Where I live it's going to come out next month.

-C.M.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no such thing, I repeat, NO such thing. Tamagotchi versions are SOLID numbersi.g

V1

V2

V3

V4

ect.
You don't know. Just because all the other versions were solid munbers, who's to say Bandai can't decide to make a 4.5 version? I mean, there are no rules. They can make the new version any number they want. You don't make the rules.

-C.M.

In Canada I haven't heard much about it, But I'm pretty sure it's being released next month in North America. I think the Fall 2007 thing is for Worldwide.

The release date has the most chance of being late June or early July because Bandai said they are currently shipping out the V4.5s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back