v4.5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

helios

Reaction score
I've just seen the new V4.5 designs and it seems that these will be the english version of the Uratama, as you can see Mametchi has a tail which is typical of Uratama. I need to know if the V4.5 will be released in Europe.

I'm pretty sure it will be released in all countries this fall. I didn't know mametchi would have a tail on V4.5s. That's kinda weird.

Matchy :blink:

I'm pretty sure it will be released in all countries this fall. I didn't know mametchi would have a tail on V4.5s. That's kinda weird.
Matchy :blink:
[SIZE=14pt] Yea! i saw that character! it has a tail and looks like Mametchi! i have tamagotchi corner shop 2 and theres a character in it that looks exactly like a Mametchi with a tail! [/SIZE] [SIZE=14pt] i cant wait until the new V4.5 tamas come to the UK! they look great! [/SIZE] :p B) ;) ;) ;)

Yeah, I looked at the designs again the other day and noticed the UraMametchi on there. So maybe it will be UraTama like.

I have not heard of any really official release dates.

Sometimes things are released in Europe first or The US or even the Asia-Pacific region gets theirs first so it seems to be up in the air at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back