v4.5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i'm going in today and if i have to wait a weekend i will and if its there today i'll tell you guys about it. :(

Someone on TamaZone emailed Bandai and a customer service guy answered back..

They said they plan on releasing it sometime during summer, but they're not sure when Toys R Us is going to get it.

They also said it would cost around $15.00 US.

If you don't believe me, here are two quotes from a Bandai Customer Service Person:

Thank you for your interest in Tamagotchi Connection V4.5
We are currently shipping to retailers' distribution centers who in turn

send to their store locations so we cannot pinpoint when the items will be

at particular locations but is should be within the summer months.

The V4.5 will have new games, jobs, etc. and will still sell for about

$14.99
Thank you for giving us that positive input. We are currently just shippingout the Tamagotchi Connection V4.5 so we don't have any details on whether

there will be further upgrades/new toys after that. Keep posted to

www.bandai.com or www.tamagotchi.com later this year for any possible

updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really? August? This is driving me insane!! First, I heard they were coming out in the fall, like September. Then, I heard June. And now August??? I am not mad at anybody; I just wish I knew the facts. 

Cinderpelt♥
Its drivind me insane to!(Is bandaigoing to rip us off?)sorry for that.

Wrong its actually not,I've seen the tamagotchi v4.5 instructions theirs new characters (well not really they've just been modified but their different) they'res new games and new job games and you still have mail i don't know all the characters tho.
Can we see a charecter chart, list of games, and job games? Don't worry, I'm not rushing you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I'm sorry to say this but it wasn't there last weekend so i'll wait this weekend and it better come.

this is making me mad...we have known about this fr the longest time and no one has boughten it ....because it's noy out yet!!! i am really mad...oh ya the new places in tamatown are kinda a dissapointment...we waited for that too...i can't believe e-bay has them, HOW!!!

Well, Bandai's website I think said 7/24/07. So I assume the 24th of this month, I am only speculating here. Bandai is infamous for not always being the most reliable source when it comes to their products. But yeah, just thought you guys would wanna know. This waiting is killing me.

<3 Jewy <3 :D

I have waited for three weeks and its still not there my only choice is... ebay and if your sick and tired of waiting i would suggest ebay as well. :blink:

i am gonna get one the munite i walk into target....i might not be abel to go for 2weeks!!! the agony!!!!!

Ooh! Ooh! Also, did you notice that on tamatown.com, it says "ENTER Tamagotchi Town with your v4 or v4.5 toy"? I used to only say v4. I pay too much attention...

i just got a v4.5!

it just came out recently in my country!

it also comes out with a PC pack. It has a cd and a mouse pad! so cool!

i got it for my birthday! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back