~V4.5's little log~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JKword

Reaction score
Welcome to my log! It's a V4.5. This is my very first tama log. I like to record my tama's stats and all of that. I'll try to post everyday. (Unless I'm back to school.) I'll try to post all my tama info as I can. =D

Username: Renae (I picked a random one)

Tama name: Renae (I was a bit lazy that time)

Type: urayoungmemetchi

Training: 4

Skill Points:

-Funny: 4

-Gorgeous: 26

-Spiritual: 16

I'm still trying to get a job. Or make it quickly evolve because the days are going so slow for me. So, it must mean i'm not having fun on my Spring Break. :( But, I like taking care of my tama.

Hm... well...I guess I'll post again tomorrow.

Not much changed. So, I might post again later when another thing changed. :huh: But it's training went up and it's skill points.

Type: urayoungmemetchi

Training: 6

Skill Points:

-Funny: 4

-Gorgeous: 44

-Spiritual: 16

I just got another Training point! So I changed it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ergh! A burgler stole 100 tama points! :furawatchi: Oh yeah, I saw that there were rumors about the new 5.5, go to wikipedia and search for tamagotchi products or something. You might get some info about that.

I wonder who My Tama's going to be... I have lots of gorgeuos points...so..? My teacher is the Flower Teacher, so instead of Funny points, like the normaly, I get gorgeuos points instead. I just bought a doll from tamatown. Also a ball. Since in one of the info things, I think it said that if I practice ball, it will pay off??? So... back to the burgler thing. He stole my 100 points! :D The instructios never said anything about that! Or maybe I didn't see it. :furawatchi:

Yay! My training meter is almost filled up! (that's what it looks like) I'm having trouble geting more skill points. I'm trying to get more spiritual points, and funny points.

Yay! Check out my tama's stats! She's really growing! :lol:

Type: uramemetchi (Yay! Same tama but bigger size!)

Training: 6

Skill Points:

-Funny: 17

-Gorgeous: 88

-Spiritual: 28

My tama's job is a person who works for a hair company. She shampoos hair. I keep getting stuck on round 4. Even when I do perfectly I still can't pass it! Well, gotta go!

Yahoo! I know I haven't posted in a while, but I'm so happy! My tama just had a baby! :huh:

Type: uramemetchi

Training: 6 (D=)

Skill Points:

-Funny: 22

-Gorgeous: 149

-Spiritual: 31

Yay! My 2nd Gen. is comming! I'm so happy! She grew a male. I don't know what to call it. So, if you have any ideas, PM me! Yeah! The matchmaker came and gave me a tama to match with. Even though I didn't like the tamagotchi it married, but I accepted anyways! Happy day~

Yay! I'm sorry I haven't posted, I'm back in school.You know how my tama had a baby? Well, it's renae's (My Parent Tama's Name: :huh: ) time to say: "Oh, They grow up so fast!" 'cause her baby is now an adult! It's a he (of course) And he works in the gym (I think?) He's brushing his teeth right now.

Stats:

Tama name: Cheni

Type: togetchi

Training: all 9 of them =D

Skill Points:

-Funny: 22

-Gorgeous: 33

-Spiritual: 83 (I was trying to get 100)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back