v4 and v4.5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bbi-becca

Reaction score
please help

are v4 and v4.5 te same

i have already got a v4 so should i buy a v4.5/..?

are hey the same..?

The differences between V4 and V4.5 are:

- 20 new characters

- A couple of new jobs

- New games like Apple, Shape, Manhole, Climb and Tug-of-War

- Might be something else I'm forgetting.

The V4.5 is basically an update of V4. If you already have a V4, you don't need to get a V4.5 but you can if you want. :D

I say get it.

just 1 problem.

to many new characters so when you connect to a 4 it is likely to be a nazotchi

The Nazotchi :D is a character that you can't get without debugging. It takes the place of your Tamagotchi character when visiting another Tamagotchi of a previous version that doesn't have that character programmed into it.

Here's an example. Let's say you connected a V4 and a V4.5, and the Tama in the V4.5 was one of the 20 new characters that come with V4.5. That character was never in the V4, so it can't show up in it. Therefore when the V4.5 visits the V4, the Tamagotchi character shows up as the Nazarotchi character instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
well i have a v4 i never heard of a v4.5 but it 's basically the same thing just maybe like 1 or 2 more games. I would stick to the v4 and maybe wait maybe hey might make a v5 and all your friends will have v4.5 :(

If you've never heard of it, you can't exactly post on it. Sweetnsassy, you can check the official website https://www.tamagotchi.com for information on the new Tamagotchi, if you want.

Yes, they are very much the same. The only differnces are the games, different skill point categories and the characters, which have been adapted from the UraTama. The ball on the v4 has now been changed to a star, if you count that, too. ;)

I think the 4.5 is a great mid-year refresh to the v4. The games and everthing are so much better that my v4 has recently moved in with my P1 and P2's in the container with all of my collection!

If you are looking for a quick refresh from the v4, I say all the way with 4.5. plus, for all of you waiting on the v5, I contacted Bandai and they have no plans whatsoever of making a v5!!!

Great information, FlyingFeathers.

Last edited by a moderator:
The main difference that I've noticed is that v4.5 has a lot better games than v4. So I would suggest buying a v4.5.

Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back