V4 befriending V3 and items

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

squee

Reaction score
I bought a Tamagotchi after I noticed they returned to the market (I'm 20 years old, a total nerd, and just found this out when my sister came over for the holidays with one).

I ended up grabbing a V4 because I liked the skin (glow in the dark) and found out it was different than my sisters (v3) - after doing some research I figured out they were different models. I also ended up buying a V3 just for the hell of it since I only see my sister every other weekend and I want mine to have a regular connection.

But I have a few questions...

When you connect with the same models you have the choice of game, visit, gift. With my V4 you go to others, and it decides whatever it's going to do. I have extra items I wanted to give away so I have room for new things I don't have - like, I have two soccer balls, and two CD 1's (i bought two thinking I would get cd 2 since I also have cd 3) is there any way for my v4 to remove those besides as a gift to another v4? Because I don't know anyone with a v4 around here. And speaking of CD 2, anyone know where to get that?

Another question. I believe it's a certain age before they can have kids. But is this going to be possible for my V3 to mate with my V4?

I don't think the version 3 can recieve a present from the version 4. ;) And, if you really don't want the item, just trash it! :D

You can get the CD 2 at tamatown version 4!!! :D

Of course you can mate a version 3 with a version 4! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back