v4 c button broke

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
please explain how it is broken

is the button itself like ripped or something?

or does it not register when u push it?

I may have the solution for you. If you have an old tama connection that you have, just take both the v4 and the old one apart, then you switch the button/s

(I did not yet took apart a v4), and then voila!Not only your button is fixed but now you just made your tamagotchi cooler!

i dont know how to take apart tamas and i go use them when i get a new battery(except for v5) !

i dont know how to take apart tamas and i go use them when i get a new battery(except for v5) !
Not all that was said had to do with taking your Tama apart...:

once one of my tamagotchis buttons fell out and i put it back in the hole and pressed it for a bit and it worked again so try that and if it doesnt work your tama might be broken

When my old tamagotchi button fell out i used a pencil to tap on the spot that the button pressed.It works!!

well if you have another tamagotchi your not using you could take one of the buttons out of it and put it in you v.4.5

If youre truly in love with this tamgotchi, you could use the screwdriver.. but maybe a Nintendo DS stylus will work. If it doesn't fit at first, try clipping the edges to make it smaller. Maybe that will work. I don't know. I hope it is.

And many more. Take another look at the link, there are lots of people who have good ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back