V4>Character>The Same from Gen1?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, on tamatown, it says that baby tamagotchis will become their parents. This doesn't mean that they will become the EXACT same tamas, but once when I married my friends tama (hers a Mimitchi mine a Togetchi) mine evolved into a young mimitchi, like her mother, and her sister (my friends new one) became an ichigotchi, the same family as her father. I was trying to get an ichigotchi too, for a leafchi, but it evolved into a young mimitchi like I said. A weird thing was that mine evolved at age 2 and so did her mom. If I had trained my young mimitchi with intel. points, she would've became a mimitchi, like her mother AND her grandmother. She is a Maidchi now. What I'm trying to say is, my tama evolved into the mame family like her mom and my friends evolved into the Meme family like her dad. Coincidence?

I have found after raising several generations on the V4...When I first receive my V4, I started my V4... this was the growth chart

white-Triangle baby (i forgot what her name was) -->Mizutamatchi --> Young Memetchi -->Ponitchi

it got married and got a baby girl, I raised it in a completely different way for the second generation

for the first generation, I tried to have a perfect care! and for the second generation

I was aiming for other character (since I got another girl) But to my surprise

it turned into another Ponitchi!

Growth Chart:

white-Triangle baby --> Mohitamatchi --> Young Memetchi --> Ponitchi

I was really annoyed at this stage

I search for questions and stuff... I found several other people experiencing this problem

they got the same character twice in a row...

for the first Gen, I took perfect care of it

for the second Gen, I took really bad care of it...

I dont know if its really programmed that way, but has anybody experience this problem too?

and does anybody know how to solve it?
The triangle baby is called Tsubutchi (or sometimes Shirotsubutchi)

Did you play the same game all the time? Try playing a different game. Ponitchi is gotten through a Memezoku character with high Intelligence points. Try playing Dance, or Flag, or if you want to go with variety, play Jumping-Rope or Mimic.

On Tama Town On the info sign In one of the shops, and it says that it is supposed to have the same characters.Like in Your situation.

It's the Tamagotchi's programming.

Knightrider

I also had Ponitchi twice in a row, but the third time I earned many more Skill/Life Points, so I think earning Skill/Life Points is one thing that points your character in a certain way of growth.

I think I earned about the same amount of Skill/Life Points when I had Ponitchi twice.

But the third time, when I had a different adult character, I had a totally different amount than the last two times. That may be the solution-earn completely different amounts of Skill/Life Points every generation. To do this, you may want to log the amount of Skill/Life Points you earned right before the character you have goes off to "Tamagotchi Planet", so the next generation, you can look at the amount of Skill/Life points you earned the last generation and earn a completely different amount!

Also, the care you give to your tamagotchi affects its' evolution. If you take VERY similiar care to your tamagotchi for two or more generartions, it is likely you will get the same character(s) as the previous generation! :D To prevent some of this likeliness, try to care for your tamagotchi in each generation different ways!

Those are some solutions and explanations I generated in my head, but I am sure there are many more!

I hope you understand me!

-Cotton :ichigotchi:

Hi

In tama town it says your baby will turn

out to be the same type as 1 of the parents.

jessica jaydah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back