v4 connecting with v4.5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

manzana

Reaction score
I just got a v4 and I want to get another one but I thought getting a v4.5 would be more worth the money. I'm currently connecting my v2 with my v4 but the activities i can do are limited and the characters show up as a generic character on the other tamagotchi. if i connected a 4.5 with a 4, will my characters show up and will i be able to pick the activity i want to do (game, visit, present)?

Also when will the 4.5s be coming out in other countries? so far i've only seen the american designs and i'm not too impressed.

The answer to your queation - Yes. When you go onto the 'Connect' button, scroll down and you should see 'V4&V4.5'. Press that and it should come up with the normal options on the V4 - 'Game, Present, Visit'. Just press 'Jinsei' and you'll be able to connect them together. But, which ever tamagotchi gors on which screen, it will sho up as a Nazotchi: :lol: . That is just because that character has not been registered onto the Tamagotchi!

Hope i helped.

-Jade♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back