V4 food likes/dislikes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a nonbinitchi, I let it eat all the food I bought from the shop, but he stills doesn't react.

I have a nonbinitchi, I let it eat all the food I bought from the shop, but he stills doesn't react.
That can't be possible since we already found out it disliked popcorn. Maybe you didn't try all the foods, or you didn't realize when it had a reaction.

Matchy :wacko:

What about Young Dorotchi?
Young dorotchi Not favourite food or dislike:

Hot dog

Juice

Corndog

Muffin

Cheesecake

Beef

So if you have a Y.Dorotchi thry other food beside this.

Thanks!
Mizutamatchi........Not to burst your bubble, but we already got that info. But you found it out again, anyway. I'm really not trying to be mean!

Mizutamatchi........Not to burst your bubble, but we already got that info. But you found it out again, anyway. I'm really not trying to be mean!
Not to be rude

Where in the chart says what young dorotchi likes?

I don't see it! :( :huh:

I have a Kuchipatchi (adult) on one of my V4s right now. :mimitchi:

I tested him with a drumstick; he definitely hates it !

(The usual reaction - jumped up and down with starry eyes, the angry beeping - and all his happy hearts emptied out)

I am hoping to get a Nonbiritchi from the Kuchipatchi... :wacko: so I will start to collect snacks & meals to test as well :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
Great! I never had a kuchi character before, so I probably won't be able to get any of those. :wacko:

Matchy :furawatchi:

Ok, I know someone has already made this, but since we've had some updates here are the ones we haven't got:
The like/dislike of obotchi

The like/dislike of Nikatchi

The dislike of Young Mimitchi

The like of Hawainotchi

The dislike of Hawainkotchi

The dislike of Debatchi

The like of Yattatchi

The like of Nonbiritchi

Only 10 more to go!
*Edits post: Kuchipatchi taken off

The countdown begins...... :kusatchi:

Masktchi

Hates:???

Harutchi

Hates:pizza

Putchi

Hates:Cupcakes

v4 baby

Hates:Fish

I don't know if it's mentioned yet, but the king brought me a steak and I tested it on Mimitchi, a definite like!

With the V3 every charachter liked steak,so i don't know if it's still true with V4...

I don't know if it's mentioned yet, but the king brought me a steak and I tested it on Mimitchi, a definite like!With the V3 every charachter liked steak,so i don't know if it's still true with V4...
Yes, all v4 characters like steak. mimitchi on v4 actually likes ice cream.

MasktchiLikes:yogurt

Hates:???

Harutchi

Hates:pizza

Putchi

Hates:Cupcakes

v4 baby

Hates:Fish
Not to be rude or anything, but we already have that info.

Also, yogurt is one of those items that all tamas like.

Thank you for trying to help though!

Character-MametchiLikes-Steak

Dislikes-Bananas and soda
Thank you for trying to help, but all characters like steak and Mametchi's like and dislike has been discovered already. Not to be mean.

tamateam_silver :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back