V4 food likes/dislikes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^Are you sure? Usually it hates a more traditional food that doesn't come on only certain days. By the way, I LOVE zukyutchi!

^^Are you sure? Usually it hates a more traditional food that doesn't come on only certain days. By the way, I LOVE zukyutchi!
yes i am sure i gave him noodles and he got really mad and all

his happy hearts went away.

this is really good becasue i want to find out info on v4s befor i get one if u have any info on the v4 can u please send me a mesage because im try to save up for a bug rat cage and i just want to see if the V4 is worth buying instead of a rat cage becasue my rat is big but yet has a small cage and it is so hard to find one for her so yer if u have any info for me please send me a message thanks :lol: :) :ph34r: :mametchi: :mimitchi: :( :wacko: :pochitchi: :unsure: :nyatchi: :nazotchi: :kusatchi: sorry i just had to do that

:( Ok, i think you need to put up a v4 food dislike/like chart. i know most tamagotchi's hate melon in v4's.

Real_Three, did you hear zukyutchis hate noodles? That wasn't on the chart. I think the project is going on real good! Thanx to everyone who helped out! ;)

///Matchy :D

No thats wrong - cheese is pyonkotchi 's dislike on the V3.

The V4 Pyonkotchi actually dislikes milk.....

Please don't post information that is NOT accurate. We don't want a chart full of inaccuracies. Thanks.

GK1

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, there's no cheese on V4? Anyways, good job with the chart. :D That person said that zukyutchis disliked noodles, not pasta, tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back