V4> Fortune Cookies

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My tamagotchi seems to jump higher in jumping rope when it has 3 stars in Health!

Well, I ALWAYS seem to get 3 stars for money! I wish I'd get hearts or even health. It gets boring after a while, you know?

I always get 6 skill points instead of 5 (except for jumprope and mimic)

Thanks for that, I was wondering why my Makiko was being happy when it first evolved but is now doing the tripping over animation.

This is what the V4 instructions say about Fortune Cookies.

FORTUNE COOKIE (STAR)

This message delivers either good fortune or bad luck in your tamagotchi adventures. Obtain 3 money stars and you may receive a special letter from the Tamagotchi King. Get 3 love stars and your friendship level may increase with your next connection to another toy. And, if you receive 3 health stars you'll be less likely to become sick.

I was wondering what experiences other people have had?

These are a few things I've noticed.

3 Stars in points.

When I play a game up to a fanfare ending I get 500 points instead of 400. I also get 6 skill points instead of 5.

I'm sure you get more skill points for the job games too.

The king will either bring a present or a bag of money (varying ammounts).

3 Stars in Love

I had the experience of an early 'marriage' when two of my V4's had babies, even though they hadn't been 'friends' prior to the connection. It was the same effect as having taken 'love potion' (without the coyness + hearts on screen). I have also seen accounts of V4's marrying 'teenagers' from previous versions.

3 Stars in Health

The tama will only gain 1lb in weight when eating a snack rather than 2, when it has 3 stars in health.

Combined total.

The combined total is 9.

When the total is 5 or less the tamagotchi seems to be more unlucky as a whole. The adult seems to do the horrible tripping over animation. I've also noticed you get mail more frequently when you have low fortune, which is nearly always 'bad' mail, - snake, poo etc, (which empties all happiness hearts) causing you to have to fill the hearts back up.

Oddly the robber stealing money doesn't cause any hearts to be lost :(

Any other experiences ? Observations?

I wonder if , when you have a low combined fortune, and you refuse to open the mail (in case it's bad)- does it go away after a time ?
how do yu get the fortune cookies?????? :) :huh:

If u have bac luck somethings u r gonna fail and good luck good things hapen to u

how do yu get the fortune cookies?????? :blink: :p
A fortune cookie is obtained from your post.

A few times a day, Nazotchi will come with mail... maybe it might be a fortune cookie! To read your fortune cookies, go into your Post menu and choose the star.

Well, I've never had more than 1 star for health.. I normally get 5 stars when I get my mail. I haven't had any bad luck really yet. My tamagotchi is only a toddler so I don't know yet... Does anyone know why that guy comes? Is it just because of luck or what? Taxes? hahaha That's really why I like tamagotchis though, there so complicated at times, and it's really fun to find out what everything means! I love tamagotchis....

-tamagirl2007

Once I didn't get any health stars! My tamagotchi got sick like every minute! It was scary because I didn't want to lose her!!! :) Oh, and also today I got 2 letters; a poo and a heart letter right after it!

I no if you get *** in love= ya relationship with ya friend/partner will become greater.

*** in strong man= means ya tama is less likely to get sick

*** in money= means u will get 500 coins instead of 400, ya tama will get 6 skill points instead of 5.and a Gift from the tama king!

and from my experiance: * in money= means when a normal letter comes it is mostly a ROBBER! :( :( :( and takes my coins :(

hope i helped, and have a great tama day! :D

If you get 3 in love then your relationship with friends/partners then your relationship will grow.

If you get 3 in money you will get 500p instead of 400p and you get 6 skill points instead of 5, and a specail gift from the tamagotchi king!

If you get 3 in health then you are less likely to get sick.

And from my experiance i have found out that if you get 1 in money you are most likely to get the ROBBER in the mail!!!

Hope i helped and have a great tama day!

the fortune cookies are annoying. All they is pop up. BLEEP BLEEP. fortune cookie.BLEEP BLEEP. Another>BLEEP BLEEP ect. why wont they go away :huh: :huh: :huh:

Here are all 27 of the possible fortune cookies star levels:Total 3: 1-1-1

Total 4: 1-1-2, 1-2-1, 2-1-1

Total 5: 1-1-3, 1-2-2, 1-3-1, 2-1-2, 2-2-1, 3-1-1

Total 6: 1-2-3, 1-3-2, 2-1-3, 2-2-2, 2-3-1, 3-1-2, 3-2-1

Total 7: 1-3-3, 2-2-3, 2-3-2, 3-1-3, 3-2-2, 3-3-1

Total 8: 2-3-3, 3-2-3, 3-3-2

Total 9: 3-3-3

Has anyone ever seen 3 stars in more than one category at the same time, or 3 stars in one category with only 1 star in both the other categories?

Assuming you can't actually get 3 stars in more than one category at the same time:

Total 3: 1-1-1

Total 5: 1-1-3, 1-2-2, 1-3-1, 2-1-2, 2-2-1, 3-1-1

Total 7: 2-2-3, 2-3-2, 3-2-2

Average total would be 5.4.

You'd get a total of 3, in 1 time out of 20. (5% chance)

You'd get a total of 4, in 3 times out of 20. (15% chance)

You'd get a total of 5, in 6 times out of 20. (30 % chance)

You'd get a total of 6, in 7 times out of 20. (35 % chance)

You'd get a total of 7, in 3 times out of 20. (15 % chance)

Assuming you also can't actually get 3 stars in one category with only 1 star in both the other categories:

Total 3: 1-1-1

Total 5: 1-2-2, 2-1-2, 2-2-1

Total 7: 2-2-3, 2-3-2, 3-2-2

Average total would be 5.47

You'd get a total of 3, in 1 time out of 17. (about 6% chance)

You'd get a total of 4, in 3 times out of 17. (about 18% chance)

You'd get a total of 5, in 3 times out of 17. (about 18 % chance)

You'd get a total of 6, in 7 times out of 17. (about 41 % chance)

You'd get a total of 7, in 3 times out of 17. (about 18 % chance)
i think it is highly impossible to get threee stars in all catogories!

I got only one star in money, and then the mail was a robber-- could there be a correlation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back