V4 Growth Chart project

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My G3 boy went mohitamatchi - gurumetchi - tosakatchi (more intelligence points than anything else). Nothing new so far. Waiting for the other G1 boy to develop from mohitamatchi into teen, not looking after him well.

Well done on getting Ojotchi, though crayoncanyon, I really want one:) It looks very sweet. My guess Obotchi is a male version of it? Did anyone manage to get hawainotchi yet?

Well done on getting Ojotchi, though crayoncanyon, I really want one:) It looks very sweet. My guess Obotchi is a male version of it? Did anyone manage to get hawainotchi yet?
yeah am not sure how that happened, I didn't take that good care either.

the character chart link down the side now lists which characters are male and which are female.

no luck on hawainotchi yet though...

I might try and get these too maskitchis into oldies... saying that, the match maker will probably come and I'll say

yes!

i have a Zukyutchi, male 4 years,

Tsubutchi> Harutchi>Young Mametchi>Zukyutchi

(i believe that's the right evolutionary order)

i kept him at the minimum weight and played lots of jump rope mostly sushi and oranges... hope that helps, i also have a female young memetchi

Shirotsubutchi>Mizutamatchi>Young Memetchi

Tsubutchi>Puchitchi>Gourmetchi>Tosakatchi (G1) I believe Tosakatchi mated with Mimitchi and they produced a boy. Their offspring is noted below.

Tsubutchi>Puchitchi>Young Androtchi>Gozarutchi (G2)

Shirotsucutchi>Mizutamatchi>Ichigotchi>Hanatchi (G1)

I'm so happy I finally got the Ninja. :) Not sure how I did it though; I'm kind of new at this. Recently I mated my Gozarutchi with my Hanatchi and I produced two girls. I can't wait to see what they evolve into.

Does parenting determine in any way how the evolution process works?

Last edited by a moderator:
if u mate 2 tamas theyll always have 2 babies of the same gender because bandai want 2 avoid too much incest^^

I've had the female baby (just got it so now so good with the names yet) that evoled into a child and now it's a young mimitchi and a teen... more info as i learn the names.

He turned into a.......Young Kuchipatchi aww... how cute im might be gettin another V4 today so yer.....
ok his status so he could turn into young kuchipatchi i had mohitamachi then he weighed 10g i had 4 training 50 intelligence 55 star 44 fashion if i get another V4 i will add more so keep tuned
Awwww.....He turned into Kuchipatchi

and my other tama was Harutchi and then ringotchi

Well, my Tamas got left at my mom's when I went to the boyfriend's house this week, so I came back to some poor dead tamas. *Wails*. I started one over again, the sunflower V4, and got a baby girl. So far today this is how it has gone:

Shirotsubutchi - Mohitamatchi.

I will update tomorrow! :wub:

mine went lke this puchitchi --> ringotchi --> marotchi

Harutchi-Ringotchi-Meidotchi

Mohitamatchi-Young kuchipatchi-kuchipatchi

Ok, update so far. Tosakatchi had a baby girl, has not developed yet. My g1 boy went mohitamatchi - onionotchi(more social points than any other) - minotchi(more intelligence points). Pretty boring...

one of the maskitchis died... the otherone will probably follow shorty, or have kids, either would be cool

I'm gonna reset the other once the living one progresses...

thanks for updating, btw can people remember to post which points their characters had most of?

cutiepop, what skill points did your petitchi have before it became hawainotchi/ how did you care for it?

I recently got a V4, it's a Gourmetchi and I am taking perfect care. The flower icon is the highest. I REALLY want Shimashimatchi.

I'll keep you updated on his progress! He evolved from Mizutamatchi, BTW. And a male baby.

Last edited by a moderator:
v4

generation:1

training:7 bars

baby:shirotsbutchi

toddler:petitchi

teen:young memetchi

adult:ponitchi

right now she is married to my v3, and has a baby on the screen

and is about ready to leave me... :) i mostly fed her oranges for

snack and bread for meals. oh yea, i also fed her some things i

bought from the shop, mostly energy drinks, soda, or juice...

i have no clue why, but thats what i mostly bought... :wacko:

my tama is a doctor, with 321 intelligent pts., 60 arts pts., and 79 social pts.

i dont know if it will help, but i will still put on my v3 stuff ok???

v3

generation:1

training:7 bars

baby:teletchi

toddler:mizutamatchi

teen:patapatchi

adult:pyonkotchi( i think thats how u spell it.)

i took care of him the same way as my v4... fed it mostly apples

for snack and bread for meals. also he has a baby girl on the

screen, and is also about ready to leave me... :D lol i also

bought foods for him from the shop also, but mostly apples and

bread...

hope i could help!

*tamacrazycheerleader*

desu and jake have boys im going to see now if they leave
Ok Jake And Desu Left The New Names Are:

Chou: Hinotamatchi I Had A Mohitamachi Mohi's Status when evolved: 3T 15lb

Frie: Young Mametchi I had A Harutchi Haru's Status: 5T 11lb

I'm Taking Perfect care of Frie!