V4 growth chart project!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Melza_Rocks

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]due to alot of people asking for a growth chart i'd thought i'd make a growth chart [/SIZE]

ok requirements:

V4 tamagotchi

thats it for now

please follow this sequence:

GENERATION:(Gen.)

TODDLER/CHILD:(tama species)

TEEN:(tama species)

ADULT:(tama species)

WHAT JOB YOU GOT:

INTELLIGENCE POINTS SKILL ect.

plz only post the exact amount of skill points as you got the exact time wen u got the job

please do not edit your post so i do not have to keep looking over it

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>please make sure you have all the above on ur post</span>

[SIZE=21pt]please do not pm me[/SIZE]</span>

if you do not know what species your tama is you can check it HERE

PS: I will pitch in once i get my v4's :lol: ]</span>

Last edited by a moderator:

Toddler: Petitchi

Teen: Young Androtchi

Adult: Mametchi

Generation: 1

Skill Points:

Pencil:63

Star:35

Flower:66

Job: Firefighter

Female

Mohitamatchi

Itchigotchi

Ponitchi

Gen. 1

pencil-123

star-51

flower-49

Doctor

13,021pts

Toddler: Mizutamatchi

Teen: Ichigotchi

Adult: Ponitchi

Generation: 1

Pencil: 180

Star: 79

Flower: 86

Job: Doctor

[SIZE=14pt]due to alot of people asking for a growth chart i'd thought i'd make a growth chart [/SIZE]
ok requirements:

V4 tamagotchi

thats it for now

please follow this sequence:

GENERATION:(Gen.)

TODDLER/CHILD:(tama species)

TEEN:(tama species)

ADULT:(tama species)

WHAT JOB YOU GOT:

INTELLIGENCE POINTS SKILL ect.

plz only post the exact amount of skill points as you got the exact time wen u got the job

please do not edit your post so i do not have to keep looking over it

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>please make sure you have all the above on ur post</span>

[SIZE=21pt]please do not pm me[/SIZE]</span>

if you do not know what species your tama is you can check it HERE

PS: I will pitch in once i get my v4's :) ]</span>
Generation: 2

Child: Mizutamatchi

Teenager: Young Memetchi

Adult: No

Job: No

Skill Points: Cleverness: 57 Fashion: 49 Kindess: 50

Generation 2

Gender Girl

Child: Harutchi

Teen: Ringotchi

Adult: No

Job: No

Skill Points: Cleverness: 68 Fashion: 41 Kindness: 53

thanks for linking to my thread JudoQT, just want people to know that I am infact encouraging people to contribute more info like the skill points, however it's not yet been confirmed whether or not they make a difference.
it does to the jobs but im not so sure about characters oh i know if you want we can have two different topics and one there finished we can link em up so theres heaps more information :) :eek: :D

it does to the jobs but im not so sure about characters oh i know if you want we can have two different topics and one there finished we can link em up so theres heaps more information :eek:   :D   :lol:
I think we need to be careful here about duplicating so much V4 information. There won't be heaps more information. There will be heaps of duplicated information.

I don't want this to turn into a competition about who is getting the most information or which thread members should post their growth information in.

As you know, we try to avoid duplication of topics on TamaTalk - it saves bandwidth (site memory) - and these two threads are going to be big (especially if members keep quoting the first post before they add their reply :) )

Both threads can stay open for the moment.

But it may be more sensible to merge both your topics into one and just have one thread collecting growth information.

I agree about watching how much we duplicate the same info.

I know that yesterday I answered a post about a tamadex or something like that. I couldn't find the post to link to it too on my first post... but I see that the info that I posted to that post was added to a post here... so it is definately a duplicate post...

Ok.

I got 4 generations to post so here goes:

1st-Tsubutchi-mohitamatchi-young kuchipatchi-kuchipatchi social was the highest

2nd-tsubutchi-harutchi-young mametchi-mametchi..... intelligence

3rd-tsubutchi-mohitamatchi-young kuchipatchi-pyonchitchi not sure which skill points??

4th-shirotsubutchi-harutchi-young mimitchi-??i will edit later on

1st-ShiroTsubutchi-Harutchi-Ringotchi-maidotchi(Meidotchi)

2nd-tsubutchi-Mohitamatchi-Hinotamatchi-Pyonchitchi

3rd-ShiroTsubutchi-Petitchi-Ringotchi-MIMITCHI

4th-shirotsubutchi-Mohitamatchi-Young Dorotchi-??I Will also edit later

Hi i just have a Q... How exactly do you get a young Mimitchi???

Like how do you take care of it??

Which toddler do you have to have b4 you get a Young Mimitchi...

how many skill points??

over weight or under or normal weight???

kk thx bye :unsure: :huh:

You can almost completely control what type of character you can get on a V4 so its not completely random. If you use this growth chart made by Admin and Spudilike you can pretty much get any character you want. To start off, pay attention to the colored brackets in the growth chart, if an adult is to the right of the blue bracket (boys) you cannot get that character from a girl baby. The babies are always the same, only difference is if its a boy or girl. The teenager is random, ive gotten all and treated them all the same. The teens depend on how you treat them. On the growth chart, you get the teenager on the left with good care, and the one on the right with poor care. The GUTS picture, (either pencil, star, or flower) by each adult in the chart is what you need to have the most points in before becoming an adult to get that adult.... To get in a certain character group..... Mame, Meme, Kuchi just make sure the matchmaker pairs you up with an adult from the group you want. Example: You have Mimitchi (ALWAYS a girl on V4).... and you want Kuchipatchi(ALWAYS a boy on V4)..... you would have to mate your Mimitchi with either a minotchi, tarakotchi, or a kuchipatchi (boys) and have a boy. If you want to know about the secret characters you can read this thread. All of this has always worked for me, got what i wanted for 3 generations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back