V4 ...Has this happened to anyone?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hershey's Kiss

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt] ;) :D I've been going to school recently because FIZZ is 2 years old now and a young memetchi. (She graduated from preschool.) Every time I play the spelling game at school I finish the game and click on "get prize" and nothing happens. Do i just have a bad connection or has this happened to anyone else? I am getting frustrated because I keep trying it over and over and the same thing happens.[/SIZE]

Also, I am having trouble understanding how to play shape. If anyone can help me with that I'd apprciate it. THANKS.

[SIZE=8pt] ;) well, it's good to know i'm not the only one. maybe it's a glitch on the website?[/SIZE]

I used to on my v3 but now I got a v4 so I let all my tamas die and I'm gonna give one to my friend Marco cuz he keeps bugging me for one.

[SIZE=8pt] ;) :D I've been going to school recently because FIZZ is 2 years old now and a young memetchi. (She graduated from preschool.) Every time I play the spelling game at school I finish the game and click on "get prize" and nothing happens. Do i just have a bad connection or has this happened to anyone else? I am getting frustrated because I keep trying it over and over and the same thing happens.[/SIZE] Also, I am having trouble understanding how to play shape. If anyone can help me with that I'd apprciate it. THANKS.
It happened to me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :eek: :p

Also, I am having trouble understanding how to play shape. If anyone can help me with that I'd apprciate it. THANKS.[/size][/font]
you press "B" button to change the shape and you try to get the same shape to hit the ones on the side. you also press the "A" button to go left and the "C" button to go to the right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back