v4 help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_princess5827

Reaction score
Ok, I really want to get a special character!

I already know that I need 350 points of a specific skill and 450 points overall,

But it's like impossible for me to get that much points!

Is there anyway to get a lot of points(like a glitch)?

Oh by the way, is there any glitch to get your tama to grow faster(like a age glitch)?

nope, there isnt a faster way in getting skill points. you have to:

go to school alot

play lots of games

or....

Food that raises skill points!

Raises intelligence by one- beef and ice cream

Raises intelligence by two- omelette

Raises intelligence by three- fish

Raises sparkle by one- cherry and cheesecake

Raises sparkle by two- cupcake

Raises sparkle by three- doughnut

Raises kindness by one- sandwich and grape

Raises kindness by two- corn

Raises kindness by three- bananas

Raises all areas by one- melon

Raises all areas by two- yoghurt

Yes there is a glitch... but I wouldn't suggest it. It is called the ball glitch. This is the glitch that gets alot of skill points. What you do is buy alot of food, then you delete it all. Now when you go to the food section to feed your tama, therewill be balls and other varios items if yo keep scrolling. Feed your tama these and it will gain many skill points in 1 catergory. The down side to this glitch is tha your screen will freeze alot, ou will be unable to buy items and food, and you wont be able to use codes.

The glitch to make yor tama age faster is called debugging. you take the backs and battery out of your tama and you will see a tiny circle that say debug. Get a pencil a make a circle around it. now put everything back together and put the battery in. everything will go faster. but your tama will most likely die

nope, there isnt a faster way in getting skill points. you have to:go to school alot

play lots of games

or....

Food that raises skill points!

Raises intelligence by one- beef and ice cream

Raises intelligence by two- omelette

Raises intelligence by three- fish

Raises sparkle by one- cherry and cheesecake

Raises sparkle by two- cupcake

Raises sparkle by three- doughnut

Raises kindness by one- sandwich and grape

Raises kindness by two- corn

Raises kindness by three- bananas

Raises all areas by one- melon

Raises all areas by two- yoghurt
took the words right outta my mouth ;)

I've tried looking for the debug circle when I opened it and still no luck :furawatchi:

I've got the one from Australia. Is the Australian v4 different to the others?

I've tried looking for the debug circle when I opened it and still no luck :furawatchi: I've got the one from Australia. Is the Australian v4 different to the others?
I remember when I opened a broken Australian v3 and the debug circle was on the other side of the circuit board- why don't you check there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back