V4 HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchi_v2 freak

Reaction score
is thare another way to earn the star skill points other then playing the game dance??

and is some tips and tricks for my tama??

Well,

Sometimes after playing Juming Rope you may get those skill points. But after a couple times it doesn't work. And I think when you go to preschool you get those skill points.

Hope I Helped,

Pupsluv24 :D

P.S. PM me if you have any other questions.

is thare another way to earn the star skill points other then the game dance on my tamagotchi???

is thare another way to earn the star skill points other then the game dance on my tamagotchi???
you can get more skill points by going to school when you are a tenn, this will raise your intellectual skill points, you click on the IR icon, the connection icon and pick work and your tama will go to school and you will pick several presents and if you pick the right one, it will raise your intellectual skill points, other than that, it is mostly the games that bring up your skill points. remember, you can go to school when youre a teen.

hope this helped

sincerely,Tamapal3000:)

is thare another way to earn the star skill points other then playing the game dance??and is some tips and tricks for my tama??
I would love to help but I do not have a version 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back