V4: How to Recognise Jobs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:mellow: :) :) B) when it was 2/6/2007 4:28 p.m. my tama was geting a job.frist it was a sientest(sorry bout my spelling.i'm really bad.)then the 3 judges all sad 0 then it was a hospital and nothing came out and my tama got MAD.i'm scared that my tama won't get a job< :p .PLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!e-mail or pm me da answer. :D :) :) :D

when u play the mini games, do u play it? or your tama plays it by itself? and do u get points for wining the mini games?

when u play the mini games, do u play it? or your tama plays it by itself? and do u get points for wining the mini games?
You have to play it like an ordinary game using your A,B,C buttons.

You get to the mini-game by selecting the Work option from the connection menu and pressing the 'B' button when the 'AWAY' screen comes up.

You will get life/skill points each time you play a mini-game, it varies according to how well you did. The points will be related to the skill category of the job.

You will get 'gotchi-points' (money) the day after you start your job, on the first visit you make to your job using the 'WORK' option, the next day.

what do you do at the tv station :) my tama is a singer and it its boring and I want to change jobs :(

ooohhhh! right now my tama is dancing outside with a snowman with his daughter! cool! if you want to see my first v4s mom her cellphone number is AABA CCBB she is a masktchi.sorry for kinda getting off subject but the snowman thing in my tamas yard looked sooo cute.

Last edited by a moderator:
flag is for flowers/social/kindness points :lol:

You did not miss it. MyV.4 Graduate Until a few days after his transfermaition.

P.S. I would like to be your friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for that chart and FAQ! It willl really help me! My V4 is an adult Ponitchi and so since she has the most Intelligence points she really, really, REALLY wants to be a laboratory worker! That would be so cool! But then there's still the bank job to consider, and the school job sounds nice.

Hmm.... I can't decide!

P.S. Hamsy, my V4, just pooped! God.... what's with Ponitchi's and pooping these days?! :angry:

COOL I am A scientist right now i have 106 Intel. 17 Arts and 20 social I have an adult on my 2 gen. This is my character :gozarutchi:

WHAT DO YOU MEAN "JOBS"?????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ON A V4 U DONT GET JOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kuribotchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

To raise the arts/fashion points you need to play 'DANCE' and choose the arts teacher Ms.Flower as a teen.
[SIZE=8pt]Who is Ms. Flower? :D [/SIZE]

WHAT ARE THE SKILL POINT SIMBOLS IN THE HELTH METER??

plz say from top 2 bottom.

if intelligence is at the top, and art in middle, u say:

intelligence

art

pensil =intelgents

star =art fashion

flower =kindness/social

i hope this clear things up

I didnt select a job the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd time they offered 'cuz i didnt no wat 2 do.

Will i get another chance? I have a :pochitchi: and i really want it 2 have a job! :kusatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back