V4: How to Recognise Jobs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think when your tamagotchi wont play a game it is because you already played too many in to little time.

I just got a V4 today, but i'v had a V3 for awile. Any tips?

um does any one know all of the jobs possible for tamagotchi connection v4? and what skills do you need to get the job? :D thanks

squid

yesterday i got offered a job and i was 4 yrs old.

Now i am trying to get my intelligence points up to have a intelligence job.

when will i be offered 1 again ??? :D :D :D :D :huh:

Lillian you can be offerd a job after some hours, some minutes or a day or so.

um does any one know all of the jobs possible for tamagotchi connection v4? and what skills do you need to get the job? thanks

^_^

squidney7

Im sorry squidney but you should exactly know what all the possible jobs there were. Spudlike even provided The whole list of jobs. You would have seen if you clicked on the thing that said *Click here for the job chart* or something like that, hope you understand ;) :p

- Your truly, Lovelyswan23

hi well

i just went to a fete before i was gone my tama looked like this ;) and it was a adult when i came back i looked at it and it turned into :p i am confused it was allready a adult and it changed into another adult

please help

i need it

Question:

what games boost your Intellegence Skills, your Art Skills, and your Social/Kindness Skills? please & Thank You.

squidney7 <_<

please dont be negging me lovelyswan23 i didnt see the link it is very small and is it any of your bussiness that i should know exaclly all the jobs?

squidney7 <_<

please dont be negging me lovelyswan23 i didnt see the link it is very small and is it any of your bussiness that i should know exaclly all the jobs?
squidney7 :eek:
Sorry, I was just trying to help, but your being a hypocrit, no offense <_<

[SIZE=14pt]Also, How much is the usual salary? :nazotchi: :nazotchi: :nazotchi: [/SIZE] 

:eek: <_< :unsure: Thanks! :huh: :p :pochitchi:
Could someone plz reply to her, she has been waiting a long time. Thanks B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back