V4: I got Mizutamatchi AGAIN! grrrr!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxiecraft

Reaction score
Note: This is Version 4

MIZUTAMATCHI AGAIN!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: it SUCKS already! *disappointed* *upset* *frustrated* *FED UP* *TIRED* I hate getting Mizutamatchis!!! :angry: WHY I always keep getting Mizutamatchis?!? I'm getting sick on it! It sucks! I HAVE OVER 10+ MIZUTAMATCHIS already in my generations :angry: ALWAYS and ALWAYS, AGAIN and AGAIN! They said that evolving from baby to toddler in V4 is always random but why always Mizutamatchi?!? I don't know why :huh: THIS IS NOT RANDOM!

the other people give some tips... I followed them but there's no change… STILL MIZUTAMATCHI/MEME FAMILY! I tried to raise my tama in different ways but… noting changes. I tried to do my best but still no changes!

The other people said that you can get Mizutamatchi if the baby have high arts/fashion skills <<--- THIS IS NOT TRUE because my baby is more in INTELLIGENCE POINTS but it is still evolved into Mizutamatchi!!! WHY??? I want HARUTCHI AND PUCHITCHI!!! I followed the tips of the other people said but I still don't have Harutchi and Puchitchi yet! grrrr! I want MAME FAMILY!!! :mametchi: :mimitchi: :wacko: :unsure: I'm so very-very disappointed! always MEME FAMILY! :angry: :furawatchi: :D HEEEEEELLLPPP!!! maybe my v4 has a glitch! my V4 makes me SICK! :angry:

more details: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=155614

Last edited by a moderator:
:D ;) :angry: It sadly happens to me too! I have had all toddlers! But they all have a chance of going into the Meme group!

Harutchi-into Meme

Mizutamatchi-into Meme

Puchitchi-into Meme

Mohitamatchi- INTO MEME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You probably just do the same things with your tamagotchi- try buying different foods.. play different games.. play with it on different times.. whatever- just give your tamas variety. i'm not EXCALTY sure if this is right, but I'm PRETTY sure, so please do not be too angry with me if this advice does not help.

You probably just do the same things with your tamagotchi- try buying different foods.. play different games.. play with it on different times.. whatever- just give your tamas variety. i'm not EXCALTY sure if this is right, but I'm PRETTY sure, so please do not be too angry with me if this advice does not help.
I tried to raise my tama in DIFFERENT WAYS but… noting changes. I tried to do my best but still no changes! I'M NOT DOING THE SAME THINGS AT ALL!

in the BABY stage, there's only ONE GAME AVAILABLE and it is JUMPING ROPE (gives random skill points) I have also give them a variety of foods but there's no changes at all

There's a theory that if your baby tama or toddler tama with high arts/fashion points, it will always evolve into Meme family teen or adult. There's no shape and flag game, only jumping rope and mimic games are available. Jumping rope and mimic games gives random skill points but whenever I played them, only my Art/fashion skills that gets higher than the other skills… that’s my problem.

i got Harutchi! I reset my V4 and then:

I took EXTREMELY BAD CARE of it and it evolved! It was a girl. Instead of taking different care of it, I took COMPLETELY DIFFERENT care of it! Also I took very bad care of it that when it was a baby it almost died.

i got Harutchi! I reset my V4 and then:I took EXTREMELY BAD CARE of it and it evolved! It was a girl. Instead of taking different care of it, I took COMPLETELY DIFFERENT care of it! Also I took very bad care of it that when it was a baby it almost died.
Oh, really? I know babies don't die. You got Harutchi because of extremely bad care... well, I never tried it before but this time I'll try to do that. Thanks for info! :) I wish that it would get a different family group. Thanks! :D :D :D

Today, I have a Masktchi :ph34r: because I neglected my Young Memetchi. :( (I don't want to get a Meme family again :angry: )

Maybe you are getting the meme family all the time because...

1. They think its funny, and laugh at you, like this---> :D :D :p

2. They don't like the way you treat them, and they don't like you.----> ;) :wacko: :ph34r:

3. or you have the meme curse!! ---> :( :unsure: :ph34r:

i think the reason is that the parents family is the child's family i think the only way is RESET..

i think the reason is that the parents family is the child's family i think the only way is RESET..
NO WAY! I don't want to RESET my tama because its generation is high now. All of my efforts will gone if I RESET it. :hitodetchi: (I'M NOT A TAMA KILLER!) I have a promise that I will reach the 99th generation (without resetting and dying!) :lol:

I saw this in Tama Town: "The parent’s family history affects the type of character your new tamagotchi will become as it grows from a baby to a toddler." <--- I don't believe on this! THIS IS NOT TRUE :gozarutchi: (I saw in the other V4 logs of the other people)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back