v4 job help/job minigame help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mametchi 4ever

Reaction score
Ok. Since lots of us have been having trouble trying to get the hang of certain v4 job games. Some of us haven't even went to work with our tamas o_O

Look at Spudlike's job list to see what jobs there are: https://www.tamatalk.com/special/images/job...y-spudilike.gif

Press the A or B button while there is an AWAY sign on your screen. You will watch your tama enter the workplace. Then the minigame start sound should sound. Then you play.

~*~

To get the hospital job, you need 80 art points and beyond to get this job. This game is similar to GET in the v3. Catch the hearts and AVOID the skulls and maybe poop. If you've never had a v3 and forgot how to play get press A and C to move around

~*~

To get the bank job, you need 80 art points and beyond to get this job. Like the hospital game this is similar to GET from v3.Catch the money and avoid the poo poo.

~*~

To get the primary school job, you need 80 art points and beyond to get this job. This game is NOT similar to any past games in the past versions. In this game at the top of the screen it should have something like a art point icon next to a multipacation sign and a number. You have to press A to select(let's say it says times 8 APS) 8 art points or whatever before time runs out. Press C to get a different selection of point icons and continue your search for the certain point.

~*~

to get the travel guide job, you need 80 social or beyond to get this job. You control the bus by holding A or C. Avoid the flowers and hold the buttons to avoid these at ALL costs. You have 3 or 4 attempts to drive the thing. If your not holding any button you are going straight. B doesn't do anything so don't touch it.

NOW GET OUT THERE AND HELP US!

That was really helpful, thank you. :) My Masktchi has just got a job but thank you anyways, I will aim to get a higher social level to play the bus driving game.

ps. What does the bus-driving game interview place look like??

Mametchi 4ever that was realy nice of you telling us for the job but I already know,Thanks.

This might have nothing to do with anything but PLEASE READ! I really don't know how, but my Tamagotchi's job is a fireman! (But in this case a firewoman!). Anyway, thanks [Mametchi 4ever] for those "Tips and Tricks" they really help a lot. Bye! ^_^ <-- My Tamagotchi 1G, named Jacky!

Last edited by a moderator:
That was really helpful, thank you. :eek: My Masktchi has just got a job but thank you anyways, I will aim to get a higher social level to play the bus driving game. ps. What does the bus-driving game interview place look like??
It looks like the travel agency in tamatown only has a plane next to it.

Hey i was just going to let you know, my Tama Togetchi got a job as a FLORIST. In the game your tama stands on top of a conveyer belt like in a grocery store. He then walks off of the thing to the right. The conveyer belt is toward the top of your screen. After your tama walks off a picture of a flower appears. Then flowers start to scroll from the right to the left at the bottom of the screen. There is a little grabber thing in the upper left corner. You push B and the grabber thing goes down and picks up a flower, make sure you pick up the flower that matches the picture in the upper right corner. You can push A to make the flowers at the bottom scroll faster. I think you need at least 80 points in Arts to get this job. The icon is a flower on the job select screen.

My tama's Grandfather (Androtchi) had a job as a ROCK STAR. The game starts and a bubble appears above your tama's head. Inside the bubble there are half circles and full circles, they look like the circles that you use to dial numbers on the secret cell phone. (note this is for the v4 remember). The circles correspond to the A,B, and C buttons. A half circle with the half on the left (kinda like this C| )is A, the one thats full (like this O) is B, and the one that is other half (kinda like this D) is the C button. An arrow pointer scrolls across the top of the screen above the circles, from left to right. You have to push the corresponding button when the pointer gets above one of the half, or full circles. If you do it right the half or full circle will dissappear, as you sung the correct note.

I think you need at least 80 points in Arts to get this job. The icon is a microphone on the job selection screen.

And even one more yet, my Tensaitchi got a job as a SCIENTIST. The game starts out with your tama in the upper right corner. Then three labratory objects, such as a beaker, flask, and a circle object appear at the bottom of the screen in a random order. When those appear another object apppears in the upper left corner by your tama, and it will match one of the objects at the bottom of the screen. You need to match THAT object with the corresponding button (and object) at the bottom, either A, B, or C. AN EXAMPLE: Flask is above A, Beaker is above B, and Circle object above C. Then a beaker appears to the left of the tama at the top of the screen. So you push B to correspond and match the beakers. The icon is a round bottle with a round neck going up, and it looks like bubbly dark liquid in the bottom of the bottle, you will see this at the job selection screen. And i believe you need at least 80 points in intelligence to get this job.

Hope this helps!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok. Since lots of us have been having trouble trying to get the hang of certain v4 job games. Some of us haven't even went to work with our tamas o_O Look at Spudlike's job list to see what jobs there are: https://www.tamatalk.com/special/images/job...y-spudilike.gif

Press the A or B button while there is an AWAY sign on your screen. You will watch your tama enter the workplace. Then the minigame start sound should sound. Then you play.

~*~

To get the hospital job, you need 80 art points and beyond to get this job. This game is similar to GET in the v3. Catch the hearts and AVOID the skulls and maybe poop. If you've never had a v3 and forgot how to play get press A and C to move around

~*~

To get the bank job, you need 80 art points and beyond to get this job. Like the hospital game this is similar to GET from v3.Catch the money and avoid the poo poo.

~*~

To get the primary school job, you need 80 art points and beyond to get this job. This game is NOT similar to any past games in the past versions. In this game at the top of the screen it should have something like a art point icon next to a multipacation sign and a number. You have to press A to select(let's say it says times 8 APS) 8 art points or whatever before time runs out. Press C to get a different selection of point icons and continue your search for the certain point.

~*~

to get the travel guide job, you need 80 social or beyond to get this job. You control the bus by holding A or C. Avoid the flowers and hold the buttons to avoid these at ALL costs. You have 3 or 4 attempts to drive the thing. If your not holding any button you are going straight. B doesn't do anything so don't touch it.

NOW GET OUT THERE AND HELP US!
wat if it doesnt get accepted to a job? :huh: :unsure:

If your tama doesnt get accepted for a job, also check and make sure they have at least 80 skill points the group they need, intelligence, arts, or social. Example: You want your tama to be a scientist... make sure you have AT LEAST 80 points in intelligence. You can see which jobs require which type of stats in THIS TOPIC ... there is a chart that Spudilike made. Click on the spot that says CLICK HERE, the chart is very helpful, and easy to understand.

And yes if you do get turned down, try to get your stat points up, then wait and you will get offered a job again.

Hi. I had an important question. If you didn't know what to do the first time when you were offered a job and so you didn't press anything and you went home without a job, will you have another chance? ;)

My first tama got a job as a fireman. It show these little fires on the left side and your tama in a little bucket thing they use to put out fires. It goes up and down and you press B to shoot water. There are three fires and little crosses next to them. You have to hit them head on to put them out.

Thanx a lot! its really helpful

i recomend getting the baker job its a game where they show you a pastry and you have to match it by grabbing the correct pastry with the claw. its heck fun! :) ^_^

i have another game.

when you get the job as preschool teacher you have to count how many tamas are on the bus. but watch out! ^_^ sometimes tamas leave the bus! use a to select the number of tamas on the bus and b to select.

hope it helps! :)

Great info!!

Do you mind if i print this for my folder?? My folder is where i keep great info in case a member asks me for help. Please can i print it??

The newsreader/performer job is not similar to any games on past versions. There will be a speech bubble above your Tama's head with arrows. Use the corresponding button to match the arrows when the pointer is over them.

Circle= B button

Left arrow= A button

Right arrow= C button

OMG!!thx so much!it took me so long to figure out how to play it,but ur explanation helps a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back