V4 Jobs...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingFeathers

Reaction score
I was on Tama Town taking my lovely little Jack to work when I found all of this! Now, Jack is an Ura Memetchi, but I'm pretty sure this only applies to v4 characters, seeing as the skill points are listed as Artistic, social and intellectual. Anyways, if you're looking for that special job but still can't get approved, here ya go!

Doctor - Requires 40 Intellectual points, 80 total points

Hair Stylist - Requires 40 artistic points, 80 total points

Laboratory - Requires 100 intellectual points, 200 total points

Pre-School Teacher - Requires 120 social points, 140 total points

Flower Shop - Requires 20 artistic points, 50 total points

Cake Shop - Requires 100 artistic points, 120 total points

Hope I helped! ;) :mellow:

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I THOUGHT U ONLY NEEDED THIRTY FOR EVERY JOB IM NOT GONNA GET A JOB NOOOO :) :angry: :eek: :angry: :( ;)

I'm new to the V4.5 Tamagotchis, so how do you apply/get a job? Also, would you happen to know how to complete the graduation ceremony? Thanks! :rolleyes:

what are the job symbols for the v4? like what do these symbols mean: the pencil

the sparkle thing ( the star)

the flower

can some one tell me what each symbol stand for?

that makes no sense it just confuses new tamagotchi users even more you can have like 200 skill points each for style,intellie and kindness and you get some options of jobs and what are artistic ponits anyways and what do you mean about 80 points in total it makes no sense to me and im a new v4 user

ALSO

the star stands for style the pencil is for smarts or IQ and the flower is kindness hope that answers all your questio ns

Last edited by a moderator:
what are the job symbols for the v4? like what do these symbols mean:  the pencil           the sparkle thing ( the star)

the flower

can some one tell me what each symbol stand for?
The pencil is Itelligence

The sparkle is Artistic

The flower is Kindness/Social

----------------------

Click on the website to see something cute.............or i'll die

https://www.zooreka.com/photo-387442.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back