V4 jobs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

renee984000

Reaction score
how old does your tama need to be for it to go to school? post back if you know. thx

I think it goes when it's a toddler you should get a [!] in the mail and you will get a back pack it will go to preschool until it's 3 then it will go to normal school i think! Hope I helped

TamaGirl020

how old does your tama need to be for it to go to school? post back if you know. thx
I have a V4 too. With the jobs, when u get a [!] in the mail push B when it says AWAY. Then you can see him/her. Push B again when it is under TV staition/bank etc. It will run to its new job! THen you can play the jobs by going to work in the connecting icon! I hope that I helped, now u can help me. i need a friend online.

:D

I think it goes when it's a toddler you should get a [!] in the mail and you will get a back pack it will go to preschool until it's 3 then it will go to normal school i think! Hope I helped
TamaGirl020
Weird.......I got my scholarship for normal school at the age of 2. I bet it's cause my young memetchi is cool :lol: .

Mine went at 2yrs.
Hi girl who lives pixies! I am starnett6. Can you please tell me when tama chat will be back on? please!!!!! thanx :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back