v4 log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay. I didn't post in a long time. (For real.) I was getting ready for a big test so I just left my tama's on pause. But now I'm free! Many things happened when I was gone. First, the matchmaker came, then the mothers left the babies. Both of them are girls so they can't marry each other in the next generation. I named the V4 Berry (cute!) And the V3 Ann (Modern xD). Both of them have 0 training (Duh!) and they're still babies cause I just un-paused them a second ago. And let me see...OMG they're on the 3rd generation! And, I didn't even visit Tamatown yet. I didn't use any codes Dx just because I'm so lazy to type them in the Tamagotchi. Ahh...what a jerk I am (lol). Right now I'm very happy, so I'll just dance around with my annoying sister. Yesterday I've been wishing on a star to give me a TMGC+C and a Music Star (Wow...I want so much.). Actually, I want only 2 new Tamagotchis, but they're freakin' expensive. Arrgg..I want them so badly. Anyway, my Birthday is next month so I have to get ready. (Next month! So long Dx) I can't really wait. I want a pair of Converse too! Some skinny jeans and...Ugh, I just have to wish that someone will buy it for me xD. And I'm kinda bored of typing long sentences and stories. So, Good bye my Tamatalk friends!

-------

-dances around house-

-------

Oh, and I like cheese! xDDD (OMG I think this is the longest post I ever made in history xD)

Edit: ARRGG!!! Typo xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Yus. They changed. So did I. My mother came shouting on me that 'Oh, you changed a lot' and what so ever. Okay, my tamas are children now. Berry is a mohawk, and Ann is a jelly (Aww...cute thing.). Um...this is all. Byye!

xD

Now they're teens. They change all the time and I say,

"OMG I have to go to my log in Tamatalk!"

but then I think that,

"Oh, they have to know it'll change because Tamagotchis always change."

But anyway, I told already so get over it xD

Unless!

-drum rolls-

I pause it.

-boo sounds-

Wow, it's so amazing.

Arrgg, my V3 is getting glitchy Dx I don't know if I have to reset it or not. Ohkay, I was playing with my V3 yesterday, and the screen started blinking rapidly. Then it just...disappeared. I saw no *empty battery* sign. I tried putting in a new battery and it just started blinking again. So, should I reset it? RawR, I'm getting mad. But my V4 is fine xP

Heylo! [it's ilovekuchipa555 on a new account. So, I'm not posting in the wrong place.] My TMGC+C turned into a...what is it? It looks like Mametchi but it's...a teen. A girl too. It has pink ears. And my V4 has a baby! Ahh...lovleh bahbehs. xD The mother just left today. The baby is a boy. And the V3 is a girleh! Too bad the V3 and the V4 can't connect with the TMGC+C.

:]

The TMGC+C is already on a new generation O_O -isashamedbecausehasn'tpostedinabillionyears-

And th V3 and V4 is an adult. Nothing to say really. The TMGC+C is a teen, anyway. It's a girl. xD I found the secret happy item. It was a chinese or japanese tea thingy.

:angry: I know my log is kinda confusing. xD So I shall post their names.

V4 = Derek Stiles <333

V3 = Anne

I hope you can tell the gender. xD Right now Derek and Anne is an adult and the TMGC+C is a teen. I accidentally dropped my TMGC+C yesterday O_O

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back