v4 need help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchi master22

Reaction score
im just wondering...I want a v4 tamagotchi that is glow in the dark :) ,but i had about 4 v2 tamas for 2 years,but i gave 3 of them away cuz i grew out of interesting them and collecting them...i kept one v2 and i want a v4 so can u guys give me the basics on having a v4?like for example:new buttons,growth chart,things to watch out for,ect.

plz help!!!

pm me or post here!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
my tama was 9 years of age and needs a mate but then died when ten and i need some more tama v4 codes how can i get them when my login wont let me in?

Your instruction manual should have many tips, but you will find TONS of helpful topics if you explore all of TamaTalk. (sorry, i do not have a v4 to say much) Hope I helped! :)

my tama was 9 years of age and needs a mate but then died when ten and i need some more tama v4 codes how can i get them when my login wont let me in?
ooooooooook this inst the rite topic ur suddpost to be posting on!!!srry go to a differ topic that has ur question to be answered....go on site map and place ut cursor over the "tamagotchi help >" and then click on tamagotchi codes and then ull b there!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back