V4 Not Connecting?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Syribo

Reaction score
I decided to make a new post for this, in case anyone misses the comment I left on another thread.

I received 2 V4's from the Gundam Store two weeks ago, and one would connect, the other would not. I wrote them an email, explaining the situation. Yesterday morning, I received a phone call from the owner of the store, telling me they would send me a brand new V4 at no charge, and I can keep the old one.

He also informed me that there were a lot of other reports of 'defective V4's. He told me that all you need to do is put in a new battery. I did that. Then Downloaded my character, and voila! It connected! :D

So, if you too have received a non connecting V4, try this and it should work :D Good luck!

Cool thanks! I just got my V4 yesterday and I didn't connect it because my other Tamas battereys r dead. ;)

I have 3 tamaotchi's but 2 of there battery's died. So i haven't conected mine yet. But I have a question I think i have a v1 and a v2 can they conncet with the v4's?

:D :) :D Thank You!!!!!!! I have had that problem with my V4, and was wondering if i should return it!!! :D :D :D You ROCK!!!

You are very welcome :)

I wonder if Bandai is aware yet that they sent out a large number of 'bad' batteries in their V4's.

Also, to hotpinkbabe1016, yes your V1 and V2 should be able to connect to a V4 :D All of the Connection's SHOULD be able to connect with one another.

I have 3 tamaotchi's but 2 of there battery's died. So i haven't conected mine yet. But I have a question I think i have a v1 and a v2 can they conncet with the v4's?
i dont think that v1's and 2's can connect with v4's :furawatchi:

i dont think that v1's and 2's can connect with v4's :furawatchi:
your assumption is false...sorry I have a V1 and it mated with my v4!!! ^___^

but wow that is unusual...I`ll wait untill the next batch of desighns is released before i buy another V4 tama!

thanks!i tried connecting with my v3's and v4 but it wouldn't work,so thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back