v4 parent

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

katieecob

Reaction score
My tamagotchi v4 parent hasn't left and its been 2 days and about 9 hours!When do they leave?

same question goes with my v2 but it married this afternoon.

so yeah, thx.

EDIT:and what gets you training points and skill points.

Last edited by a moderator:
A parent on usually leaves on the second night at midnight. So it's with the baby the entire day that it's born and the entire day after that. If you paused it then that slows down the growth and the complete 24hrs of the second day will take longer.

To get the training bar filled you have to use the disciplin icon and TIME OUT your tama when it beeps unnecessarily (meaning atleast one hunger and happy heart is filled). You also give a timeout if your tama has wrapped present and it gives a bad present when it connects with another tama, when it appears on the screen again. PRAISE your tama when it has its back turned to you or its crying.

To earn skill points you have to play games, also eating certain foods raise them.

JUMP ROPE and MIMIC gives random skill pts.

SHAPE gives intelligence skill pts.

DANCE gives art skill pts.

FLAG gives social skill pts.

Teachers also give skill pts.

Mr. Turtle = intelligence skill points (pencil icon)

Mr. Canvas = social / kind skill points (flower icon)

Ms. SunFlower = arts / fashion skill points (star icon)

~shawdy~ :)

You've had it on at nigt, right? If you haven't that's sure what's wrong :D

Have you paused it? That will affect the time.
No, I dobut pausing affects the time, I don't think that matters really, but it matters if you have it paused at night though... :)

No, I dobut pausing affects the time, I don't think that matters really, but it matters if you have it paused at night though... :ph34r:
Actually it does. The parent must stay with the baby for 24 hours (unpaused time) or it won't leave until it's been 24 full hours. e.g: I make my tamagotchi get married at 7:00PM on the 23rd of May, and she has a baby. at 7:00PM on the 24th of May, she will have had the child for 24 whole hours, and will leave at midnight on that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back