V4 Question, Im really confused

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my tama is 6 yrs old generation 1 and a girl.oh and it is an adult.i changed the time to 2:59 and waited 1 min.the matchmaker didnt cum.it has been an adult 4 4 days.why wont it cum?! :marumimitchi: pleaz reply!

strange, my tamagotci v4 is a teen and its base weight is 22 or 24, not 20.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the character has a lot to do with it. My ichigotchi also went down to 1lb. It's possible that there are exceptions to the general rules.

Baby-5Child-10

Teen-15-20

Adult-30

That is the minimum weight for the V4...

Hope I helped...XD
I know that's not true for all adults. I had a tosakatchi and his minimum weight was 20 lbs., then a zukyutchi whose minimum weight was 30 lbs. Also, someone else said their makiko was 20.

_Matchy

I had an Ichigotchi go to 0 pounds before. A lot of you may not believe me, but it is true. I saw that someone else also had an Ichigothci weigh 1 pound. But, the min. weight really is 0.

ok so are there any other games that can help u lose weight? :huh:

3 lbs?! Thats a lie.How can you get it to 0 lbs?

It would lose at lease 3 lbs for each win in the game. So, if you were to try to get to 0, your pet would be at least be 3 lbs. And wouldn't go lower..

o_O 0 lbs?! Are you lying or what?
Ichagotchis seem to be able to be EXTREMELY light in weight for some reason, so they are not lying.

Let's not accuse each other, because then this could turn into a flame war, and we don't want that, now do we? :angry:

accually, my tamagothi is on the 5th generation and it has allways been on 50-99 pounds and it never died so i think there is no min/max wieght!!! ^_^

I am really confused on this one.
Why does it take longer for your V4 to loose weight then the previous versions?

And what is the average weight for V4- Babies, Kids, Teens, and Adults? Since it take's longer I was thinking there would be a different minimum weight.
So your tamagotchi doesn't get too heavy only feed it when it's hungry, or jump rope so it can lose weight.[/color] :) :huh: :)

I got a chart to show you but it is not complete.

So please put some food that they like or not to finish the chart.

Here:

chart

The baby is usually about 10 lbs. min (I think). The toddler I have has a minimum weight of __ lbs. I am guessing some teens are 20 lbs and the adults are 30 lbs. :D
no adults are 40 to 60 lbs

Some adults may have a minumum weight of 30 LB, but for sure not all do.
I have a Makiko right now, and her minimum weight is 20 LB.
for some reason my tama an teen 's minimum weight is 0 ponds! is this ok?

3 lbs?! Thats a lie.How can you get it to 0 lbs?

It would lose at lease 3 lbs for each win in the game. So, if you were to try to get to 0, your pet would be at least be 3 lbs. And wouldn't go lower..

o_O 0 lbs?! Are you lying or what?
its true!!!!!!! i got ichigotchi to 0 lb once too. but once it was at 5lb and it woulden't play anymore! from then on i stuck to 20 lb and up :rolleyes:

Baby-5Child-10

Teen-15-20

Adult-30

That is the minimum weight for the V4...

Hope I helped...XD
Yeah you explained it the best, and also in order to get a fairly reasonable job, 60 pounds(lbs.) Is the most you can have. Just a note :eek:

I am really confused on this one.
Why does it take longer for your V4 to loose weight then the previous versions?

And what is the average weight for V4- Babies, Kids, Teens, and Adults? Since it take's longer I was thinking there would be a different minimum weight.
It's about the same as v3. But... you need to beat each game fully to lose 3g of weight. You don't have a diet potion like v2, so no you can't use that.

For Minimum Weight levels (based on v1 and my Makiko):

Babies: 5g

Children: 10g

Teenagers: Worse health 15g, Better Health 20g

Adults: Worse health 20g, Better Health 30g

Secret Characters: 20g

I say "Worse Health" because I believe that is nicer than saying "Bad Health".

There is a glitch on v4 that allows Ichigotchi to go pretty much all the way down. So just keep Ichigotchi around the weight of a normal teenager. No ill effects will happen, I did it myself and got Memetchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back